Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Didn't think it was bad at all. It was their last game of the year, they threw everything at us, we still won.

The referees were bad again. The last try Kahu score, one of referee was stand close to where score. He still send for bunker. Broncos don't need this type of performs going into finals. I am sick of the commentary by channel 9. How many decision go against Broncos tonight. They just saying how flat Broncos player are. I hope Broncos perform like this for last time. From here on Broncos have to win all the game. One thing I notice from tonight game is prepare for dodgy call from referees.

Last edited:
3 offloads in the match. Why did we play so differently from last week?

Still the chooks had 54% possession and could not score after the 27th minute. We should have put them away around the 60 to 70th minute mark when they cocked it up so many times.

Shit game overall and a mystery how there is so much difference from 1 week to the next with this side.

Can someone tell Copley that you don't go into a tackle head first?

The shoulder mate, the shoulder.

His tackling technique has always been suss......tonight he paid for it.

What's that......Dale Copley gets injured and is replaced? That's unusual !!

Defo made the right call letting him go.
I'm liking Opacic more and more each week and while Roberts is a loose ****, when he clicks, he's all class.

This team showed some steel to come back from 14 nil , but some of the attack was atrocious and lacking in basic skills like passing and catching.

The fowards looked fatigued from the get go. Very slow to get back after the kick .

On the positive side . The Roberts breaks , Wallaces input and Hunt looked pretty sharpe.

Cummins is going to be a hurdle for us come the finals

Last week showed what this team can do, they would have all had heir eyes on next week and just wanted to get through this game unscathed. The second half showed that's where they were at. Did enough to win but kept the cue in the rack for next weekend when it all matters

A win is a win, but not the kind of win you want before a finals. If we play like that, we won't be challenging for anything.

Also both of these refs screw Brisbane over EVERY time they ref our games. Something has to be done.

I disagree. It's exactly the kind of win we needed. It gives us a slight chance of making the 4. The pressure is on the Cowboys and if, as expected, the Cowboys win, we can't play with the energy we had against Melbourne for 6 weeks straight. It was good to see us get through with a very ordinary performance. It means we only have to be up for 4 games in a row. To win the comp from outside the top 4, everything has to go your way.

Horsehead , he wasn't the only one looking like that. this team plays really good structured football . Improvised footy looks desperate and nobody seems to put themselves into a position to advance the ball at times. When darius chimes into the back line and Roberts is set deep running onto the ball at speed he looks really dangerous .roberts has to work on his defence . the inclusion of Tommy O out there is very promising as he is providing the better defencive and offencive game than Ried .
I just think Benny
has not got that edge of ruck play right ,especially with Tevita Pengai now available . There does not seem to be enough offloads on the edge for the quicks to take advantage out wide . The talent is certainly there for heaps of improvement especially with the talent bennys got , I just don't know if he's taking full advantage of it . I hate when the Bronx win ugly ,when they have better plays in them than that . IF they have the belief ,
they can be there on GF day no doubt.

I think our bench player is not properly use in the game.
Player Minutes play Runs(m). Tackles
1. Josh McGuire 58 11(104m) 36
2. Andrew McCullough 74 4(42m) 47
3. Adam Blair 40 8(68m) 21
4. Corey Parker 59 9(85m) 33
5. Jarrod Wallace 36 10(93m) 20
6. Tevita Pangai Jnr 13 6(43m) 7
7. Jai Arrow 12 4(40m) 8
8. Alex Glenn 28 5(39m) 18
i think Tevita Pangai Jnr and Jai Arrow should provide more impact from the bench. I think they play last 13 or 12 minutes from the Bench. The performance from Adam Blair is very disappointed. I think Jarrod Wallace gone be big loose next year.

Disappointing to see us so flat starting out. Lack of desire to compete for the kicks was worrying.

Likewise our attack was sub par, I'd hoped we'd build on last week's effort.

Defensively though, I thought we were pretty solid, considering the traffic was pretty much one way for much of it.

Good to see Roberts get heavily involved though I hope he puts the kicks away in favour of run, draw and pass.

Some really good signs from Hunt, Macca, Oates and Kahu also. If our forwards step up as they did the two weeks prior we're in a decent position.

Milford has to work on his composure though. He does some pretty questionable stuff under pressure.

Upside was Roberts was more involved and looked dangerous.

Head scratcher was how quiet Boyd and particularly Gillette was.

Scary is how absolutely shocking Ben Cummings is week in and week out.

Going by Fox it's the best we've done in a decade.

My memory could be wrong..

But that's the first time we have come back from a 14 point deficit and won since that famous game against the Bulldogs.

We've come close to breaking the record (18 points) a few times, but just haven't been able to get the win.

Last edited:
I can't help but think Jimmy should be inside Oates and playing outside Milf.

It has been years since I have read a RLW, but do these guys even watch the games, seriously!

Five things we learned from Broncos v Roosters - Rugby League Week

4. Hunt form a real worry.[FONT=&quot]With Anthony Milford showing a return to his best form in recent weeks Broncos fans are still waiting for the same from his halves partner. Hunt was woeful in the opening 40 minutes, finishing the half with almost as many tackles as missed tackles – six made, five missed. If the Broncos expect to return to the grand final this year they’ll need vast improvements from their no. 7.

Hunt was the main reason we made a comeback and Milford was woeful last night. Clearly they have just looked at the missed tackles and gone, "yeah **** it, this will do... Bring me another pie".[/FONT]

Unread

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • Ondi
  • Lurker
  • Midean
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.