Round 26 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bludger of a game. I don't think either team cares. Melbourne know they'll get rolled if they have an away game against a top side in first round of the finals, so they're just as happy to come 5th or 6th, get a home final, and play a lower team to get in to some form.

That, and injure as many opposition players as possible to help their chances later in the finals.

**** the Storm are grubs. They're worse than Manly these days. The square up penalties will come for them which could mean trouble. On the brighter side of things, if Hunt and Glenn were playing, we would be destroying them.

Is it just me or are playing the same boring arse nothing game plan as the Storm........

**** that sucks for taylor

Is it just me or are playing the same boring arse nothing game plan as the Storm........

We don't really have any organisers out there now, they are just going with what they think are the usual plays and a few random trick shots. I can't blame it too much, since Hunt isn't there.

But when Hunt comes back, I absolutely want to see the same open attack as we saw against the Bunnies. We can't expect to be real contenders playing this style of footy, our forward pack just isn't good enough.

Broncos will be lucky to win tonight.

Good thing Hodges gets another farewell.

The Storm's fast defensive line speed is squashing our flat attacking structure. Why am I reminded of last year... Stand deep for goodness sake and give Milford and Niko some room to move

See how he led with the elbow there?

knee lifting in the tackle ... big surprise, the fucking grubs

If McLean can do one thing very well, it's injuring people.

That wasn't McClean. That was one of the other Storm players that is trying to deliberately take out players. Clear forearm to the throat.

Stfu about Winton, Rabs - dead set.

Jesus Christ they're grubs... this is insane.

Still yet to see Milford go well in the halves against good defence.

**** Duffie couldn't look anymore unco if he tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wild Horse
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Brotherdu
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Mister Wright
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.