Round 26 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking dirty storm *****

So what's a bet that shoulder from Munster will not even get reviewed.

This is a game I've stopped caring about, but make no mistake, if we win it, I'm gonna sleep like a baby.

the Storm clearly think the refs are on their side ... they even tried to through them a pass

That probably seals the game but super effort form Blair anyway to attempt the block.

Right. We should all walk off now. This game means nothing.

I really want to smash these guys in the finals.

I really want to smash these guys in the finals.

I doubt we'll even play them. We should beat the Cows and I think Melbourne will lose first week.

Gillett does all bombs from now on, lol.

Matty Gillett puts up a bomb in the 78th minute and is the first defender to get there.

Well done son.

why do we have to pack quickly ... isn't the clock supposed to stop in the last 5 minutes?

There's our clutch play, give Gillett a kick!!

We are a hugely different team with Hunt, Glenn and Kahu back in, given this performance tonight, VERY confident into next week.

I'm happy with the game. Only lost by 7 with no real need to win, and losing our two first choice halfbacks and most importantly, no injuries.

I'm happy with the game. Only lost by 7 with no real need to win, and losing our two first choice halfbacks and most importantly, no injuries.

What about Boyd ?

If he's deemed to have a concussion. .. he won't be available to play next weekend.

We really suck without Hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Harry Sack
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncsgoat
  • Thelmus
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • jarro65
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.