Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Moose MoM easily his best game of the year, great game man.

Yeah he was immense tonight, made the hard yards and big tackles. I thought Hunt was really controlled tonight too with a lot better kicks then he normally makes in a match.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Oates jumped for a bomb fumbles it but then swings his arm like a bat to hit it backwards. But no instant knock on according to the ref. Cheats

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
Yeah I'm with you guys. I feel shattered like as if we lost lol.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Oates jumped for a bomb fumbles it but then swings his arm like a bat to hit it backwards. But no instant knock on according to the ref. Cheats

It was a knock on. The replay from behind showed it. Batted it forwards to another Broncos player.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I actually dont think Wayne will be too happy with the tries we conceded despite our defence being superb for the majority of the game

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
So there is a slight but highly unlikely chance the eels finish 3rd. That'd be a nightmare

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Moga still dumb as ever but happy with that. Defence was fantastic. I thought Milf muscled up well tonight.

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
Fans are getting real sick and tired of watching this shit, penalty after penalty how did Oates knock on the ball? He tapped it back. I wish we had someone like Cameron Smith to make these refs accountable on the field. I've noticed no one on the broncos teams talks to the refs.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The refs were putrid and everyone has a right to be furious (I am), but try and be happy boys and girls. We just went a long way to ending the Cowboys season.

Be satisfied.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Fans are getting real sick and tired of watching this shit, penalty after penalty how did Oates knock on the ball? He tapped it back. I wish we had someone like Cameron Smith to make these refs accountable on the field. I've noticed no one on the broncos teams talks to the refs.

It was a knock on. He tapped it towards a Broncos player who was in front of him. Was clear on the replay from behind him.

N

_noosh

NYC Player
Oct 3, 2016
So there is a slight but highly unlikely chance the eels finish 3rd. That'd be a nightmare

Yeah, they only need to get a points differential 132 in their final game.
I mean, if they scored more than 132 points in their final game, I'd be happy to just give them the premiership by default.

Edit: Never mind. Was assuming Roosters beat the Titans.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • broncsgoat
  • john1420
  • Foordy
  • RolledOates
  • HarryAllan7
  • bazza
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.