Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I heard the ref say something about still being on his knee...Must be the first time this year that rule has been officiated.

I've seen far worse this season been turned a blind eye to but we shouldn't be too surprised inconsistency is a feature of our game.

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
Fans are getting real sick and tired of watching this shit, penalty after penalty how did Oates knock on the ball? He tapped it back. I wish we had someone like Cameron Smith to make these refs accountable on the field. I've noticed no one on the broncos teams talks to the refs.

No point talking to a ref if you're wearing a Broncos jersey

MPC

MPC

BRL Player
Mar 16, 2017
One thing that was apparent tonight is the broncos kicking game long and short is our biggest weakness. Seeing the difference Benji made with his long kicking game and the pressure and opportunities that brings Im tempted to bring him in over Kodi even though Kodi is playing well. Without a decent long and short kicking game we are always working twice as hard. Kicking to me is almost the most important asset we need in a half. Its a shame we have no one in 2018 that has any idea how to kick. And for this reason alone I think we will always struggle. Besides this as (nearly) always great defense.

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
It was a knock on. He tapped it towards a Broncos player who was in front of him. Was clear on the replay from behind him.
Watch it again it goes behind him, the broncos player was infront of him but ran back and caught the ball.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
He has trimmed down and muscled up. Compared to early in the season when we were having a laugh about his paunch he is now fast strong and dangerous....

Yeah I wish he didn't have that shoulder injury right now holding him back.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
If you could get the rubbish out of Moga's game he would be a real asset, for Newcastle's sake I hope they can. But defensively he is a liability and could be a real concern for the finals now.

N

_noosh

NYC Player
Oct 3, 2016
They would have to win by the biggest margin in the history of sport all over the world.

132 points.

Yeah. I also didn't consider the possibility of the Titans beating the Roosters meaning we move up to 2nd. And the Eels winning by at least 36 minus the amount the Roosters lose by, pushing them into 3rd and Roosters into 4th.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
A back to business win from the Broncos.

They didn't come out and make a statement, but they didn't bend over and there were some great performances out there. Josh McGuire was a deserving Man of Match, playing with the type of intensity which saw him turn the Origin series on it's head. He was supported nicely by Hunt, Thaiday and Milford.

With their season on the line, the Cowboys played with excellent discipline in the second half. Their gameplan was excellent, they targeted the Broncos vulnerable left fringe relentlessly and heaped pressure on with a pin-point kicking game that enabled them to control the second half.

Benji Marshall proved to be a master stroke on the bench. His injection in the second half saw the Broncos kicking game improve ten-fold and his ability to put his players through holes was well and truly on display.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • broncsgoat
  • john1420
  • Foordy
  • RolledOates
  • HarryAllan7
  • bazza
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.