Round 26 Discussion

I agree, one of the real positives for the Raiders this decision was moving all their better juniors to the ISC/NSW Cup. It may not be that evident given the way the Raiders ended up in the NYC or Souths Logan in the ISC but they would have benefited from the promotion and I believe we'll see what they have to offer in first grade at some point.

I really hope the club is able to put this season behind them. I can only imagine how frustrating it would have been because even as a neutral I was annoyed with Ricky's gameplan. Hopefully he's learned his lesson as I believe the Raiders have plenty of entertaining players who haven't been given the opportunity to make their mark on the competition.

Corey Norman is so garbage lol, he's been mediocre all season, anybody who says he's the "Calming influence on Sandow & Hayne" is blind, he's just a really dull player.

And it's a shame, because a spine of Peats, Hayne & Sandow is pretty good, Norman isn't the Five-Eighth to glue them all together but.

Absolutely.

I don't even know what Norman adds - Paulo tends to direct play more than he does.

Meanwhile in North Queensland the Cowboys lead 30-10. Very interesting game in terms of Top 8 placements.

Congrats Roosters on the Minor Premiership.

As far as back-to-back premierships go I thought the Storm would do it for sure 12/13 but its a big bloody ask.

I noticed the ref in our game last night was wearing a refcam similar to the ones on Fox.

Difference was it looked like someone had taken heart rate monitor and strapped it on his head. Looked really clunky and amateurish compared to the Fox variety.

Kind of reflects how each network treats the sport, I thought.

It'd be interesting to look over the last couple of legitimate premiers and looking at where it all went wrong for them.

Usually it just comes down to an unlucky run of injuries, a weaker roster and just having a bigger target on your back.

Matai on Sims! Smashed him!

Parra lost, but Hayne was again close to their best player. Dally M is his IMO.

Parra lost, but Hayne was again close to their best player. Dally M is his IMO.

But was he the best player on the ground? Or even top 3? He had a good ten minutes, I'll admit that. Plus he would have got nothing last week, you'd think anyway.

Knights continuing their record at home.

24-4 half time.

Did anyone see the punch up between Roberts and Dugan?

Josh Dugan got knocked the **** out..

Last edited:
Oh wait, he is up. I don't see he is able to stay on the field. He could barely stand...

Well, that was fucking ridiculous. The amount of replays for that..

Knights having a field day here. If they played like this at the start of the season, they wouldn't be in this position.

34-4

In the other game, Bulldogs are up 12-0 with 15 left until half time.

It helps when they don't get a player sent to the bin to give the Dragqueens a leg-up...

Judging by the score-line in the Dogs game, Tits are being poo as usual...

Last edited:
Sione Mata'utia adds another try to his tally. 7 tries in 7 games. He is quite a talent.

40-4

In the Bulldogs vs Titans game, it's half time and Bulldogs lead 18-0

Sione Mata'utia adds another try to his tally. 7 tries in 7 games. He is quite a talent.

40-4

In the Bulldogs vs Titans game, it's half time and Bulldogs lead 18-0

can Bennett bring him to the broncos?

Active Now

• Tmac
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Brocko
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • levikaden
  • Foordy
  • Accept
  • cento
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.