Round 26 Discussion

Klemmer not cited for throwing waterbottle at another player. Burgess got 2 weeks for the same offence last year.

Klemmer not cited for throwing waterbottle at another player. Burgess got 2 weeks for the same offence last year.
It's the MRC. You expect them to be consistent and impartial?!?!?! Like a professional outfit? Get out of town.

Manly definitely made a mistake by letting Gutherson leave, he would've been the perfect Five-Eighth to partner with DCE & Trbojevic in the spine for the next 5 years.

We're spoiled for choice for rookie of the year. Another try to French, his ability to back up in support is unbelievable.

What would a rookie 17 look like? [MENTION=7803]Broncoman[/MENTION] [MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION]

Manly definitely made a mistake by letting Gutherson leave, he would've been the perfect Five-Eighth to partner with DCE & Trbojevic in the spine for the next 5 years.

One of the most improved players in the competition.

At the start of the year, I would have tipped Walker to be the better player but now the jury is out.

A 17 made up of eligible rookies. :)

1. Bevan French
2. Suliasi Vunivalu
3. Tom Opacic
4. Kerrod Holland
5. Latrell Mitchell
6. Nathan Cleary
7. Ashley Taylor (c)
8. Daniel Saifiti
9. Cody Walker
10. Tevita Pangai Jr
11. Ryan Matterson
12. Mitchell Barnett
13. James Fisher-Harris

14. Leivaha Pulu
15. Jacob Saifiti
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Connor Watson

How'd I go [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION]

Looks promising.

What do you make of young Joseph Manu for Sydney?

I'd probably cheat with 9. There weren't that many regulars in the NRL, so I'd have to go on reserve grade form. Chudleigh was a stand-out in an awful Cutters line-up and won the Courier Mail medal on Tuesday. I thought he was impressive on debut and bigger things are in store for 2017.

Does anyone know why the Panthers home final is going to be played at allianz instead of their home ground (CUA?)

Also Ennis escaping suspension is absolute crap. Can anyone explain what the reasoning is without it being bias or flat out cheating?
They want the Sharks to break the drought.

I hope the guppies get slaughtered in the finals !

Does anyone know why the Panthers home final is going to be played at allianz instead of their home ground (CUA?)

All Sydney sides have to play at a major stadium to draw the biggest crowd possible.

It makes sense in some instances, but for the most part I think it's unfair. Penrith deserve the advantage of hosting the game, the Bulldogs don't deserve the right to a neutral venue.

If the NRL was drawing big crowds, I could understand it. But I'd be surprised if the game draws more than 30K.

Last edited:
I don't know why I thought the Tigpies could upset the Raiders... silly me.

I really love watching the Raiders play like this. I hate Ricky, but they are still awesome to watch. Also, I know he wasn't playing today, but why couldn't we sign Paulo before? He's been the best mid-season buy, he'd have been awesome next year too.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • theshed
  • lynx000
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.