Round 26 Discussion

Come on Titans!!! I was on your side for the whole DCE thing (ok, that was more to do with my hatred of DCE) but still...

Does Kimmorley watch NRL games at all?

Roosters were great last week? The ****?

Titans doing much better than expected. They just have to stay in it and watch for the square ups

Square ups will come. Roosters giving away penalties on purpose everytime the ball is down their end.
Come on Hayne for 1.2m you should be good for at least 1 hat-trick a year. Make it this game.

Anyone reckon Friend will get a week for his late high hit on Taylor? Didn't look too bad to me but only saw a replay once

Square ups will come. Roosters giving away penalties on purpose everytime the ball is down their end.
Come on Hayne for 1.2m you should be good for at least 1 hat-trick a year. Make it this game.

Penalty count is 6-5 apparently so maybe they won't

Give that man a 5 star ham sandwich

**** you Hayne. ****. You.

Hahahahaha

Surely they can't. Shirley

Refs in the Titans pockets. Not complaining

I don't mind who wins this tbh...

If roosters lose they may get more fired up and less complacement for next week but their is obviously also the benefit of home ground advantage for us...

Titans doing all they can to keep the Roosters in it.

Now the touchies doing their best to keep Roosters in it.

Wait, what?

I thought they ruled Roosters feed? What the **** was Don blowing up about?

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Aldo
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  • jarro65
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • broncsgoat
  • Nerd
  • Dazza 92
  • Turks85
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Lozza
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.