Suncorp Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only back up on Saturday if you play less than 10 minutes, which I think will only apply to Mozer.

So you think he will end up getting less than 10 minutes off the bench?

So you think he will end up getting less than 10 minutes off the bench?

I don't think he's going to get long no. I don't know an exact minutes but I think it'll just be a bit at the end to say good work this year mate.

Mozer deserves his shot and I would give him some decent minutes if i was Kevie. Te Kura needs to be on with Mozer, so I would drop Paix for him and play the boys the last 30 minutes.

Cause jeez i would love it if Kev did this just to break the Storm hoodoo.
We will break the “hoodoo” with the team announced. What a way to start dominating those morons?

We will then start to trash those cheat grubs from Week 1 or 3 of the finals. They will become our bitches from here on.

The Dogs won one more game than Canberra and Raiders scored 140 points more points over 22 games and let in 50 less and then flogged them in the Grand Final.

Pretty sure that one extra win and a minor premiership didn't console them too much on Grand Final night.

Yep, they won the Grand Final and no doubt they were a great team. But surely a pre-requisite to be considered the GOAT team is that you at least won the minor premiership.

Yep, they won the Grand Final and no doubt they were a great team. But surely a pre-requisite to be considered the GOAT team is that you at least won the minor premiership.

I don't think so, Minor Premiers is like garlic bread- sure it's nice but it's not steak it's not the meal.

Lions won three in a row and in the conversation for best AFL team ever- never won the Minor Premiership.

Hawks won three in a row and only one minor premiership in that three.

Eels only one MP in their three in a row.

Raiders only one in their three in five years.

The GOAT team is the 1998 Broncos team and it’s criminal we aren’t respected as such.

They're so close- it's criminal the two clubs never played in a Grand Final.

1998- 688 points in attack- 310 in defence-18 wins from 24 games.
1994-677 points in attack-298 in defence-17 wins from 22 games.

I don't think so, Minor Premiers is like garlic bread- sure it's nice but it's not steak it's not the meal.

Lions won three in a row and in the conversation for best AFL team ever- never won the Minor Premiership.

It's nothing more than a nice to have. 200K cash is nothing for us. The other perks matter nothing if we don't make the GF to begin with.

I think with origin mid season minor premierships have less value than other sports or comps. Premierships are a better measure for NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Browny
  • Midean
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.