[Round 3, 2022] Broncos vs Cowboys

It has been proven we can’t play day games! They sweat to much in the sun and their hair doesn’t stay in place

For me, we still dont have enough players who compete for everything which is what you need when the game isnt going your way.

Totally agree though that said, given Turpin will be gone next week, I am looking forward to seeing what Paix and Walters can offer. Flegs back is really big for us too. Who comes in for Riki though?

Letting Isaako go was a fucking huge mistake. Now no one to replace Niu with

But only competitive for 2 minutes today.

We were in the game until half time, we've made way too many errors and absolutely Kotoni Staggs has been abysmal.. the Cows have had some calls go their way though, can't be too critical of Cobbo, he's getting the hard carry and they're smashing him back into the in-goal

Grounded in play, then dragged back, Cows get the ball and score
Forward off Townsend into their backrower who scored a try, the bunker unbelievably agree it's a try
Blatant forward pass before another of their tries

All of those things are probably negated though if we control the ball

Totally agree though that said, given Turpin will be gone next week, I am looking forward to seeing what Paix and Walters can offer. Flegs back is really big for us too. Who comes in for Riki though?

Not really sure. For me though, we have too many players who people have bought into the hype with based on one or 2 good games. If Ikin thinks we can progress without entering the player market then ithink we are still in for a dissapointing year.

Same shit different year.

A couple of things go against us and we drop our heads.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Tmac
  • Big Del
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Manofoneway
  • Yem
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • ezpz
  • Maroon4life
  • Bronx48
  • lynx000
  • Ejbroncos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Robboi_321
  • Fitzy
... and 47 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.