Round 3 - Broncos v Roosters - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said we were elite though, most people are just sick of the whinging shit, especially after a game like that.

No one has said we are elite, no one should expect us to be currently. We have a winger that can't pass the fucking playing 6... No one thinks we are elite, it shouldn't even be on the agenda this year

well someone did a couple of pages back because that's what started this whole shit fight - ie me suggesting the finish to that game is what separates the broncos from the elite NRL teams and some bozo telling me to get lost and we are elite

well someone did a couple of pages back because that's what started this whole shit fight - ie me suggesting the finish to that game is what separates the broncos from the elite NRL teams and some bozo telling me to get lost and we are elite

Well I obviously didn't see that said, I apologise if that was thaw case

well someone did a couple of pages back because that's what started this whole **** fight - ie me suggesting the finish to that game is what separates the broncos from the elite NRL teams and some bozo telling me to get lost and we are elite

Yep that Bozo was me and I was proud of my team despite a narrow loss against the best team in the league, don't know what else would make us elite.

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• vertigo
  • Jedhead
  • Fatboy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • marw
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • IceWorks
... and 81 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.