Round 3 - Broncos Vrs Warriors Pre-Game Discussion & Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs. I wanted devere to play.

Finally Josh gets his chance! Watch him shine

Jeza23 said:

I rate him, big talent.

Unfortunately for him the Warriors in New Zealand is probably the most difficult debut you could ask for.

ethos said:
Jeza23 said:

I rate him, big talent.

Unfortunately for him the Warriors in New Zealand is probably the most difficult debut you could ask for.

I'm concerned about Ashton Sims as well. This is a very hard game for him to make his comeback and if the Warriors forward expose his 2008 form, his confidence will plummet.

if he puts on some big hits at the start his confidence wil grow and pump up the rest of the guys.

I like the look of this team. Lots of rookies.. can make it fairly unpreictable. Warriors are always hard to beat in NZ, if we can get this win, it will boost the confidence in the young boys - and with Henjak knowing he has all these good options. I like that he's testing alot of them now - throwing them in the deep end at the beginnning of the season - not just putting them in when we've had an injury and it just happens to be a pressure game.

Unfortunately, I will be at a coroprate function tonight for Mr BB... so look out Jebadude or BB_77's Neighbour for score update requests :) Or if anyone else has my number, feel free to txt me a score.

bronco_babe77 said:
Unfortunately, I will be at a coroprate function tonight for Mr BB... so look out Jebadude or BB_77's Neighbour for score update requests :) Or if anyone else has my number, feel free to txt me a score.

I don't have your number however I'm keen on getting it.....for....score updates...and such things [icon_shady

Lolz...

But really?? You don't have it - I thought you did. I'll PM it to you :)

bronco_babe77 said:
Lolz...

Game starts at 4.30pm Dara, over by 6.30pm surely your thing doesn't start till 7-7.30pm would it [icon_wink

I am quietly confident the Broncos can get up but a lose isn't the end of the world IMO. Lockyer has been in good form but hasn't been able to throw the last pass so if he gets it right he will cut through the Warriors big pack.

Russo said:
bronco_babe77 said:
Lolz...

Game starts at 4.30pm Dara, over by 6.30pm surely your thing doesn't start till 7-7.30pm would it [icon_wink

Really?? That's good - I can listen to a bit of it in the car then.

Function starts at 6pm for pre-dinner drinks. Steve is the host of our table so we have to get there before any of his clients do [icon_thumbs_do . Then I get to entertain the clients wives and listen to awesome guest speakers like Bruce Paige [icon_thumbs_do [icon_thumbs_do . At least the food will be good - at $150 per head it should be.

So yeah, I will need a full time score.

Dara pm me your number and i'll keep you updated....

you've got a wife mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Brotherdu
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Lozza
  • GCBRONCO
  • upthebroncs
  • Fitzy
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.