10. Clinton
11. Thaiday
12. Te'o
13 Parker

14. McCullough
15. Setu
16. Taylor
17. Glenn

I haven't named Hodges because of the charge, i either expect him to plead guilty, or lose if he goes to the judiciary (because he is a Bronco and we don't win cases at the judiciary)

if Hodges is cleared drop Yow Yeh (altogether, he is wasted on the bench especially against the Warriors). Folau to wing Hodges to center)

If Kenny is still not right, bring in Sims.

I'd say he would lose because of his excessive brain snaps in game, rather than the fact he plays for Brisbane.

cam said:
De Vere in for Hodges imo

and reward Yow Yeh for his good form...

NO NO NO NO NO

I would pick Glenn to start at centre in place of Hodges on the bench or Yow Yeh on the wing with Folau shifting in, either way no De Vere please the kids have shown they are good enough to be retained for at least the time being. We definately have to pick a bigger bench against the Warriors to compete for 80 minutes.

^^^^^^

oh yes you speak wise words... If Ivan is not happy with Coreys goal kicking let Gorrell or Wallace take the kicks.

I think we need two props on the bench this time. McGuire and Sweeney if Kenny is fit, no Taylor. Sims and McGuire with Taylor if he isn't.

Please explain why you want to drop Taylor???

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Mick De Vere
4. Isreal Folau
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker

14. Andrew McCullough
15. Lagi Setu
16. David Taylor (will start if Kenny isn't fit)
17. Josh McGuire
18. Ashton Sims

I think Steve Michaels has made a few bad reads in both attack and defense and now that De Vere is fit he needs to come into the line up.

The fact that they have to fly to New Zealand could delay Kenny's recovery. If he isn't fit Taylor should start again. I think we will need a big bench against the Warriors, so I've gone with Josh McGuire because he's been in great form and it's about time he makes his debut. Sims will come into the side should Kenny not be able to play.

Still too slow, doesn't offer enough penetration. He will be eaten up by the Warriors. The only reason I'd have him in if Kenny is out is that McGuire and Sweeney are too inexperienced without both kenny and Clinton there to lead them.

No way does Taylor deserve to be dropped for a rookie. He was very good last week and showed evidence that he has improved his fitness and attitude. He has obviously worked very hard so deserves his spot. And this is coming from one of his harshest critics of 2008.

He has improved but not enough IMO.

Hope he proves me wrong though.

I agree Jeb, IF Kenny is right, bring him back in but keep Taylor. The Warrior have a tremendous pack, lead by Price (who murdered it on Sunday).

Our pack needs to be right on their game to be competitive in NZ.

corey will carve em up.........hes mean hes lean..hes a fighting machine ... :shock:

i would say we just run them from side to side ..run the big boys off their feet ..then guys like winterstein, michaels,yoh yeh etc will cut loose....and big bad folau will slaughter them ...

Re Taylor, after having viewed the opening two rounds, I thought he was more effective coming off the bench in the first round then starting in the second round. Although he has undoubtedly improved his fitness, I think he still has some improvements to make there IMO. I would keep him coming on from the bench after the other forwards have tired a little so he could have maximum effect.

Going to miss this game because i have a trial match for football (soccer). [icon_frown

I don't have IQ, so hooray for the wonders of VHS!!! [icon_lol1.

Clintos said:
1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Mick De Vere
4. Isreal Folau
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny
9. Aaron Gorrell
10. Joel Clinton
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Ben Te'o
13. Corey Parker

14. Andrew McCullough
15. Lagi Setu
16. David Taylor (will start if Kenny isn't fit)
17. Josh McGuire
18. Ashton Sims

I think Steve Michaels has made a few bad reads in both attack and defense and now that De Vere is fit he needs to come into the line up.

The fact that they have to fly to New Zealand could delay Kenny's recovery. If he isn't fit Taylor should start again. I think we will need a big bench against the Warriors, so I've gone with Josh McGuire because he's been in great form and it's about time he makes his debut. Sims will come into the side should Kenny not be able to play.

Clintos, I think your spot on, De Vere is an excellent defensive centre and would be my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • LGH
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.