Round 3 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

We are putting the effort in, getting into good positions our execution has been poor granted, but i dont think our general play is poor as such, just very, very average. Dont think though i'm saying we have been good either because i wouldnt go that far.

I respect your opinions but I got to disagree on this one. Any other team would’ve put 20+ on us in that first half.

Our go forward is terrible. Outside TPJ, Mead and Herbie, our forwards have been very poor.

I dont think thats all down to the forwards tbf. Milford, Croft and Turpin should be directing this team around and they just dont offer us any direction.

Both teams should be made to refund the tickets of every poor bastard that made the mistake of rocking up to Suncorp on their saturday afternoon to watch that garbage. That will remain the worst half of footy you will see all year. Just unadulterated trash.
My wife talked me out of going to this game..... win, lose or draw I am so fucking glad she did haha

I respect your opinions but I got to disagree on this one. Any other team would’ve put 20+ on us in that first half.

Like i said, because we are average. We have actually had some good situations but our decision making has let us down at crucial moments. We need a few scrappy wins to get the confidence up.

Turpin has been atrocious.

It is his MO really, play great first week, go rubbish next 2-3 weeks and then get injured. Come back and do it all again.

Last edited:
Big problem i guess with our halves is when you demand a performance from them like Kevvie has and saying they will be dropped if they dont perform they start trying too hard and trying to do too much instead of just leading the team around and playing it simple. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesnt.

Last edited:
Canberra are behind in:

Penalties: 2-4
Six Agains: 5-2

We are going to get hammered by the ref to make it worse.

It seems like everyone’s talking about our attack but our defence is so fucking bad it’s atrocious. no line speed, shit contact, losing position and just pure laziness all around. This shit is beyond a joke

Big problem i guess with our halves is when you demand a performance from them like Kevvie has and saying they will be dropped if they dont perform they start trying too hard and trying to do too much instead of just leading the team around and playing it simple. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesnt.

Get Dearden on for Croft and tell him its his position to lose at this point. Our spine honestly couldn't get any worse if one of them was missing altogether.

Last edited:
It seems like everyone’s talking about our attack but our defence is so fucking bad it’s atrocious. no line speed, shit contact, losing position and just pure laziness all around. This shit is beyond a joke

Haven't let in a try though.

Attack, defense, training, whatever. It doesn't matter, it is all rubbish, it is just a case of which rubbish do you want to focus on?

We'll win but it wont matter a pinch of shit.

Look at our draw haha, it's a fucking nightmare.

That's not related to my comment.
How's that? You're bagging Sticky when his team play for him til the bitter end....
He had every right to stand his ground, the ref made some very poor decisions

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.