PRE-GAME Round 3 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

It probably goes without saying but i think the key for tonight is maintaining pressure and upbeat footy. Round one the result might not show it but we still played a high speed game just like we did in round 2. I think if we do that tonight the dragons wont handle 80 mins of fast pace high intensity footy.

Although they're understrength and struggling a bit they still have players to hurt us so i think really try and play the game down there end and just wear them out of the game. Earn the right to move the ball in the first 50 mins then play some footy in the last 30. Patience and pressure is key.

I remember saying last year how Tariq can pretty much be their TPJ sometimes, and then he goes and destroys us. Gotta watch him, and right side defence in general.

Good luck tonight guys hope it’s a decent game.

We’re a mess at the moment and you guys are looking hot so you should lap us by half time. If not, you’ll smash us up in the second half. Even rain won’t help our cause.

Last years final seems a distant memory.......

Remember the Broncos visited the Islamic school this week?
That's where my nephew goes, and they gave away free tickets to all the kids. So I'm off to the game with my nephews and sister now.

Let's win boys.

Thanks Broncos. Love this club.

BRONCOS FINAL NRL TEAM
1. Darius Boyd (c)
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jack Bird
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Tevita Pangai Jr
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Joe Ofahengaue
11. Alex Glenn
12. David Fifita
13. Matt Gillett
Interchange:
14. Kotoni Staggs
15. Jaydn Su’A
16. Thomas Flegler
17. Shaun Fensom

1. Gareth Widdop
2. Jordan Pereira
3. Euan Aitken
4. Tim Lafai
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Corey Norman
7. Ben Hunt
8. James Graham
9. Cameron McInnes
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Jacob Host
12. Tariq Sims
13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange:
14. Jeremy Latimore
16. Korbin Sims
17. Luciano Leilua
18. Zac Lomax

LOL love the Dragons website, every bloody player in the team named has a sponsor listed alongside them.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Browny
  • Midean
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • heartly87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wolfie
  • Behold
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Swordfish
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.