Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

A McC fuckup which allowed a Corey Norman field goal following a rushed attempt of our own. Perfect ending to a plodfest like that.

Absolutely terrible, a couple of fluke tries made it closer than what it could have been. The whole field goal attempt was dreadful, slow play the ball, sloooow pass, and a terrible kick. Should have waited.

Don’t know why they didn’t take the tackle. That fg attempt of ours looked atrocious. Isaako was pretty bad through out.

Isaako, oh dear. 6 point try, and a field goal..
Also, time for Turpin to come in.

Last edited:
Bunch of useless fucking *****.

Isaako has had a shocking start to the year. Dropped a sitter which turned into a 12 point turnaround.

I understand a coach wants to implement his systems, but our play and structure has just gone out the window. We’re flat-track bullies at best. The halves don’t know what to do.

It’s been raining for a couple of days, and yet we still want to throw the ball around and concede basic errors. The Dragons nearly snatched defeat from victory. Very poor across the board.

Get Gillett out of lock, and Kodi out of halfback.

How did they **** that up at the end... it should have at least went to golden point. Isaako cost us 5 points tonight. Second year syndrome is hitting the kid hard.

Great game, didn't get the win but the signs are there. Some lovely passages of play and also some ugly ones, but hey, that's what happens when you play Seibold's style of footy. It's a shame we can't beat the dragons since Hunt's departure but I'm sure that trend will change. We were unlucky not to win that.

A McC fuckup which allowed a Corey Norman field goal following a rushed attempt of our own. Perfect ending to a plodfest like that.
**** I hate that. Obviously not a high quality performance from us but I would have happily taken the 2 points and moved on. 3rd tackle for starters, why not wind the clock down a bit more and give yourself a bit more time to set? And then that pass. Jesus, a nice crisp pass would have given Isaako an extra second or two that more than likely would have made all the difference.

Isaako is light years away from being anywhere near a full back. I hope nobody dares suggest that again. He is just totally up himself for mine and needs a kick up the arse while he gets catching practice

Never been much on the sack McCullough train but not only were the plays everyone was talking about poor, not much earlier the whole backline was moving in unison right on the dragons line and he slowly lobs a rainbow pass to milf which makes the whole team over run it. Fucking tawdry.

Oh and honestly why did anyone think we’d win this? Dragons seemingly always win the first game of the year against us

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.