Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Many players to criticise, no ones to blame for the loss but McCullouch is not a premiership winning hooker and neither is Knik a premiership winning halfback. Nice guys, top club men but keeping these guys around won’t deliver us a shield I’m 100% sure of that.

All those saying drop Macca, we literally have nobody to replace him. If any of you watched Turpin for Reddy, you would understand why.

As others comment, Gillo just has to return to the right edge to fix the defence and we need a big body at lock, and I don't mean TPJ. I don't think his form is anywhere near the solid consistent defence that we need at lock.

They did well to somehow get a lead heading into halftime, then Kodi kicks it out on the full from the 1st set and Brisbane spend the next 10 minutes defending and have to do it all over again.

That rushed field goal attempt at the end, I just can't get over it. The Drags lost it in their half and gifted us a perfect chance to set it up right in front of the sticks. Instead the team panics, no leadership from Boyd of course, and they go with a sloppy as **** attempt from 30 metres out on the 3rd.

I mean fair dinkem, how stupid can you be.

Last edited:
Are we all starting to notice a trend? The last 2-3 years it always comes back to the same 3 players when we have these horrible losses, the 9, 7 & 1. We've tried blaming it on Bennett being behind the times with his game plan, we've tried blaming it on the forwards not giving us momentum, we've tried blaming it on Milford for not living up to his paycheck.

Nah...

It's those 3. We need to find better, fast.

As others comment, Gillo just has to return to the right edge to fix the defence and we need a big body at lock, and I don't mean TPJ. I don't think his form is anywhere near the solid consistent defence that we need at lock.
Ofahengaue maybe, once Lodge is back?

All those saying drop Macca, we literally have nobody to replace him. If any of you watched Turpin for Reddy, you would understand why.

I hear what your saying, but im willing to take the chance. Worst case scenario Turpin fails hard and we focus on finding a new #9, best case scenario he succeeds and we all look like geniuses. I’m sick of the mediocrity from this bloke, let him amass 50+ tackles for some other club or ISC.

I don’t know how we go from dominating the cowboys to getting bitch slapped by the dragons. I noticed tonight that we didn’t play with nearly as much aggression and contact was soft in defensive. The other thing is that we were trying to tackle them up top instead of taking their legs out

Grrrrrr.......just not a smart team.....we do some really dumb crap.

Somehow I was harsh telling Niko he is not a halfback...

That’s a losing attitude. Doesn’t matter that he’s the best we have, the real question is why is he the best we have.
Imo, the best macca has played was 2015 when he had parcell on the bench breathing down his neck.

Since hes had no competition, hes regressed to the same old. Doesn't even matter if turpin is ready to take over fulltime, having him there for 15mins puts a rocket up him.

What a difference a crisp pass from dummy half makes.
Isaako takes a wobbly ol one and sprays it wide, Norman takes a pearler right in his bread basket and kicks the winner.

Oh well, there is next week against the reigning premiers in Sydney.

If we follow last years form, we’ll play like world beaters against a good team

Hell yeah! Heaps of people were just hanging to sink the knives in. Makes for a fun week.

Ofahengaue maybe, once Lodge is back?

I agree. I reckon Offa would make a great lock. I also reckon we are missing Lodge's impact up front. Flegler is good but for mine, he just doesn't have the impact that Lodge brings

People have been saying drop him for years. Not me, but people.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Pablo
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Jedhead
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.