PRE-GAME Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

JAHHW

NRL Player
Pretty excited to see Glenn captain his first game.
Poor bloke was walking into a pressure free role after last years capitulation and the realisation that the only way was up, but then 2 kids come along and show what’s possible.

Glenn actually has big shoes to fill now!

Fitzy

BRL Player
Of course we get the Eels and Roosters straight off the bat without Fifita and Pangai Jnr
Who gives a rats ass mate we have the best forward pack in the comp... Fifita is not a necessity to win it’s just a lame excuse when we lose also pangai jnr is well and truly overrated he does 1 Small good thing and 3 large set backs every game

NSW stables

QCup Player
Yeah from a personal preference side of things.
I much rather watch games of footy on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Thursday night games finish too late I find, just not a massive fan tbh.
I dont think we have a great thursday night record either. I have no stats to back that up but i recall a few disappointing games

Dazza 92

NRL Player
well....seeing as how there has never been a precedent for this...ive absolutely no idea what the footy will look like when it returns...could be utterly turgid.....takes time to establish your game rhythm et al...

Im thinking of picking draws for every game in my tipping comp...

I seriously cant see what conclusion one can draw from any of the third round games to be honest.....win, lose or draw.....give it a month to really judge, and by then we will have Parra and the Roosters behind us...

Can't see the full article on CM but they're suggesting Seibold might go with size on the bench to counter the Eels big boppers. Unlikely that he won't have a utility but would be interesting to see the lineup of our bench if he happens to go with four forwards.

Fernando

NRL Player
Bris
Can't see the full article on CM but they're suggesting Seibold might go with size on the bench to counter the Eels big boppers. Unlikely that he won't have a utility but would be interesting to see the lineup of our bench if he happens to go with four forwards.
Just a 3 forward bench + Farnworth.
And a decision on Lodge's fitness will be made this weekend.

KnToad

QCup Player
Sunshine Coast
I thought the CM article about Parramatta's "Big Boppers" was a bit fanciful. They named Reagan Campbell-Gillard as one of them. RCG has dropped in form massively over the last couple of seasons which is why Penrith were happy to let him go.
Ever since he played Origin and was very average his confidence has dropped and he started turning sideways when he hits the defensive line which took the sting out of his hitups. Our boys will make him look silly I reckon.
Paulo has a big motor and hits the line hard but they don't have the depth across the park in the forwards we do.
If we can nullify Moses we should have a good chance of shutting Eels down..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulietaRai

Twitter