Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

Haha RCG, love that guy, the one Eel who is absolutely useless.

yea i think we are gassed now. all those 6 again calls and sloppy msitakes have just gassed us. there is no stoppages any more either.

like some one said earlier this new rule might have the opposite effect of what the nrl want. i predict some real landslide scorelines this season. once a team gets a roll on it will be so hard for the other to come back

Here’s the broncos we’ve come to know, to much buttered pop corn before the game

I'm loving the way Parra play, I have to say, love their offloads, playing with confidence. Broncs playing scared.

They only do it against the broncos coincidentally. We just have nothing against their game. It’s been happening for a few seasons now.

good defensive set there ... not sure how much longer we can hold out though

In all seriousness, has Oates made a fucking hit up?

Broncs will likely lose but I just want to see them hang on, this is what premierships are built on, holding on when you are playing rubbish.

And credit where it is due, this has been great defense.

The only thing I can possible say that is even remotely good is the fact we haven’t conceded 40 points yet

Just like last year, Our completions are killing us
[automerge]1590664323[/automerge]
Try time for Us coming up

Last edited:
This one out shit is so boring. Parra are showing how to keep the ball alive

I'm not overly disappointed so far. Attack has been rubbish but they have turned up defensively.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  • broncoscope
  • Horseheadsup
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Locky24
  • Big Del
  • broncs30
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.