Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

Just give us fans one second half try ffs.

I would be happy just to see someone smash Gutherson.

Last edited:
We have absolutely no structure, shape or purpose, unlike the Eels who have it all and the difference is on the score board. Seibold is not looking the goods

Last edited:
Look how deep and hard parra are running onto the ball! Makes our team look like under 7s catch and pass.

Sutton set the tone in the first 5 minutes raping us with the ruck infringements right off the bat (not suss at all. I don't appreciate the NRL using us as the guinea pig for rule changes) and Parra just took the cookie he threw them and ran with it. They strangled us right out of it and the forwards still being on holiday didn't help matters. I think you'll find that infamous 58-0 final has begun a psychological hoodoo similar to the one we have with Melbourne.

If we never see Jamil Hopoate in a first grade jersey again, I won't be too unhappy about it. What a dipshit.

Yep. Expected MUCH better than this. This is absolutely pathetic. Extremely disappointing.
This performance is nearly more disappointing than the 58-0, in this game Parra isn't even playing well.

We're just playing some of the worst footy I've seen in a long time.

Backrow play. Something we still don’t have in over a decade. Look at these teams just run over the top of our edges.

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • teampjta
  • winslow_wong
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.