Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

I can just imagine some Joe Sixpack watching this form Alabama saying..."Y'all know the little dude Turpins a fucking goer..!!!!!"

Looking forward to seeing Bullemore’s leg speed around the ruck with these rule changes, I just hope he gets a few more minutes this time around

This is the best starting 13 we have fielded for a long, long time.
And that's without fifita and TPJ, and possibly teo (debatable whether he'd make the top 17 at full strength)... ffs we have done well with recruitment and retention the past 2 years considering the shocking contracts signed 2-3 years ago

And that's without fifita and TPJ, and possibly teo (debatable whether he'd make the top 17 at full strength)... ffs we have done well with recruitment and retention the past 2 years considering the shocking contracts signed 2-3 years ago

we are slowly but surely catching up to the big teams...got a way to go to overtake them though..

I love Fox League using ancient footage of Dean Young getting wiped out by an illegal shoulder charge in their promotional material with the international audience tuning in lol

Let’s go!!!! I want Unagi for dinner

Cmon boys get it done so I can jump around the lounge room yelling until I get a head spin and have to sit down and calm down[emoji23][emoji23]

good to see mr XXXX and family have made the game tonight...

Who is cheering in the crowd? Like is there a crowd?

10 seconds of silence? Post-COVID-19 times?

so....think last we played the eels we were 20 points down by now..?

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Browny
  • HVbronco
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • Spoon
  • mitch222
  • MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Horseheadsup
  • Wolfie
  • Volvo Driver
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Yem
  • jd87
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Mr Fourex
... and 71 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.