Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Just in case anyone hadn't seen enough old rusty arses tonight

images

all i'll say is this:

we had 39% possession tonight ... with that amount of possession you would struggle to beat a shit side, like the Titans.

we did well to stay in the game for 60 mins, before our fatigue and lack of the ball did us in.

one of the downsides of the 6 again is they don't count as penalties, so the refs don't try to even it up in the second half.

Is anyone able to retrieve a completion rate for the second half alone? That was about as bad as I've seen any team in any half of football that I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Maybe the coach can introduce them to a ball this week at training and say you hold it fellas not give it away

Looks like Oates & Ofahengaue are going the route of Boyd, except 5 years earlier in their careers, real shame, they both look like shadows of what they were 2-3 years ago. Hopoate isn't a first grader either, been saying that since he first came in, zero discipline, zero skill.

Really disappointing but still some good signs. Our ball control fucking kills us. That being said, our defence was fantastic, their points came from sheer volume of possession mostly. Hopoate was all at sea on the right though. Croft went missing a bit in the second half, there were a few times where we need to shift it coming out of our half because we were getting dominated in the middle.
At the end of the day, we were playing one of the best teams in the comp and having to contend with a 3 man bench for the whole second half and the repeat set rule which really changes the way the game is played.

First of all, Croft is the most important buy for the past several seasons. He should be the captain or at least co-captain with Carrigan.

Secondly, I’ve been calling Lodge and Joffa overrate for a long time, for people who defending them, can’t you see the difference between them and Flegler and Carrigan? Lodge’s carry always end up back towards the front, wtf? And Joffa? Getting almost 60k per year but softer than a woman, if he’s Origin level, then No way Qld can beat NSW.

Well, not just these two, our back rowers also get carried too, we didn’t lose because of our backs, but because our forwards, I’m also surprised for saying that consider Boyd is in our squad too.

The last but not the least, tonight’s performance is not Stagg’s normal level, he’s acting like James Roberts, and staggs would know this is already the biggest insult to his game!

We definitely missed Tevita Pangai Junior. He binds the edge for mine. He may not be the best defender laterally but he certainly stops motherfuckers dead in their tracks and also is able to slow the play down.

He's also incredibly gifted as a ball player and adds another leg to our attack. Needs to be starting edge when he returns.

Looks like Oates & Ofahengaue are going the route of Boyd, except 5 years earlier in their careers, real shame, they both look like shadows of what they were 2-3 years ago. Hopoate isn't a first grader either, been saying that since he first came in, zero discipline, zero skill.
Agreed with all of that, they’ve gotta gooooo.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.