Round 3 - Broncos vs. Roosters - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are in trouble, anyone got an idea where our points are gonna come from?

That's up to Andrew Gee and co I guess... As for tonight, like the last 9 months or so - no idea

You know the Broncs are in trouble when Wallace goes for that stupid chip.

This attack is just completely aimless..

C'mon lads you have to get in here

Wtf was that from hunt, seriously f*** off!

Well that's a Hunt brain fart out of the way

Not too bad a first half for us really.

Maloneys try was off a forward pass. Clear as day.

Our D looks good close to our line, although we need to scramble better.

Norman needs to go. He offers bugger all in attack. Dugan would be a far better option.

Anderson and Hannant are great tonight.

Thaiday is NOT a prop.

That is all.

You know the Broncs are in trouble when Wallace goes for that stupid chip.

I dunno Big Pete, maybe his tactic was to make the opposition dumbfounded by such an option they didn't know what to do for 3 hitups after it lol

The opportunities are there but if we dont get a try soon in the second half we will lose this.

I'm really willing Prince to do something. Roosters are all over us, they just look bigger and stronger than us and it seems that it is only their mistakes that are keeping us in this game.

This team has just picked up where it left off last year..

Just saw that Prince knock on, geez that was a certain try should have caught that, wasnt exactly a hard one either.

What frustrates me the most is our attack was looking so much better last week. Standing deeper etc. now back to this s***

Yeah, I'm attempting a mind meld with Griffin to send a message out to stand deeper but all I get is something about telegraph passing.

Norman can bigger off, pea heart.

This team has just picked up where it left off last year..

The good thing is is that we drag most teams down to our level so that gives us a better chance of winning that we would normally have. :winky:

I like the deep kicking option that Norman offers, Gives more time to get the kick right. The only issue is he needs to be able to spring up and get the team onside as quick as possible or it becomes a waste.

Yeah, I'm attempting a mind meld with Griffin to send a message out to stand deeper but all I get is something about telegraph passing.

Its good enough for the Melbourne storm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • Viti
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wild Horse
  • Justwin
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Gaz
  • Skathen
  • westy316
... and 65 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.