Round 3 Discussion

Knights have a really good side, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they finished in the top 4.

Their halves on paper are no better than what the Broncos have.

Wayne must be a good coach.

Their halves on paper are no better than what the Broncos have.

Wayne must be a good coach.
Mullen, even at his hugely inconsistent best, has always looked to be 10x the player wallace is at his best. Prince hasnt really been good for 3-4 years now. lots of us were hoping a change of scenery could get him back into a bit of form.

Not really. He's always been pretty much exactly the same IMO.

Wasn't Wallace really good during 2009?

Wallace's career...

2007: Decent prospect in a shitty Penrith side. Was dropped when Penrith were no longer a hope and the coach's didn't see fit to continue developing him. Finished the year playing lock for Windsor.

2008: Good year. Surprised everybody with his form for the Broncos and even steered the NSW side around fairly well. Suffered a groin injury but finished the year fairly well.

2009: Very spotty. Sort of came from no where to reclaim his NSW spot and then produced some of the worst performances I've seen for the Blues. Turned to custard around this time before bouncing back to finish the year strongly. Broke his ankle against the Dragons and we were resoundingly flogged by the cheats.

2010: Very ordinary year. Copped a lot of flack he didn't deserve but can barely remember many positives. Just about had every half over him when I was doing some rankings...but then again, it was a really crappy year for halfbacks.

2011: Bounced back really well and thought he had a year that was on par with his 2008.

2012: Started the year in career best form, was in career worse form heading into the finals and then had a couple decent performances at the end. Mixed bag.

2013: Pretty ordinary so far.

Mullen has the tendancy to start the year really well before he just goes completely off the boil.

Mullen, even at his hugely inconsistent best, has always looked to be 10x the player wallace is at his best. Prince hasnt really been good for 3-4 years now. lots of us were hoping a change of scenery could get him back into a bit of form.
Yeah I think Mullen has always shown potential to be really good but is inconsistent.

Active Now

• Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.