Round 3 Discussion

WTF? How did the Cows lose to a Knights team without Gids, Mason and Gagai?

Mullen's kicking game was great tonight. The forwards really muscled up. Rochow is a future rep player.

Yeah but will Rochow keep his spot when Mason is back?

Dallas Johnson with 60 tackles, he's a machine.

Why wouldn't he? He's been in the 17 ever since he came back from Melbourne
No reason he wouldn't, I've only watched him once so I wasn't sure if he was a regular or not.

Put a good shot on Snowden. Snowden's been rubbish. Hmmm I wonder why? *strokes chin*

Korbin Sims looks pretty good. When Gagai is back, Alex McKinnon will move back to the backrow, so I wonder if he'll drop him? Cuthbertson has always been a Bennett favourite so I can't see him getting dropped.

After the bye Round 6. McKinnon will be on the bench somewhere. Sims will be back in NSW Cup. Cuthbertson with probably drop off the bench.
Costigan is one of Benny's fav. Where to play Gidley? Captain off the bench again?

Well the word is Gidley might play hooker, but then Buderus plays there... Unless they want to rotate between them.

I really hope Gidley stays fit so he can be first selected for NSW this year as usual, LOL.

Well the whole Cowboys team was terrible with ball in hand.

This is not thread for it but point taken :001_tt2:

He's got good footwork, bit of speed, and high work rate. His sister is dating Greg Bird

Tell her to hide the glassware.......plastic cups would be the way to go. :winky:

Really dominate performance by Newcastle. Rebounded well after a 32 point hiding by Manly and turned the tables around without Mason, Gagai and Gidley. Jarrod Mullen had a perfect game, was strong in attack, kicking game kept NQL at bay and he directed the Knights around outstandingly.

6/8 from tipping this week.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Clintos
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncotville
  • simplythebest
  • Browny
  • Griffo
  • PETERN
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.