Round 3 Discussion

Well, now Manly are self destructing. Titans with a penalty goal from directly in front.

love seeing Manly lose but this won't help my tipping.

Well, now Manly are self destructing. Titans with a penalty goal from directly in front.

love seeing Manly lose but this won't help my tipping.

Agreed. I hate both these teams but manly have ruined my chance at a perfect round

Seems like I'm not the only person who doesn't bother watching the rest of the round when the Broncos lose.

Hoodoo time!

Warriors are still shit and Souths need to improve their defense, leaking 30+ against a shity panthers side is unacceptable, if your goal is top 4.

I'm rooting for the Dragons here.

The Dragons have better attack than us.

for SHAME!

Good on ya Sugar Reece Robinson. Played a bit of touch against him back in the day. He went alright

The hoodoo continues Canberra winners by 30-17. Oh thank you Beads so happy i'm not the only person that rates Merrin highly.

:laugh: Bman, I think Merrin is just about the only Dragons player everybody rates.

He's a good 'un. I don't understand the business of placing him off the bench anymore. Dragons need all the help they can get at the moment.

The hoodoo continues Canberra winners by 30-17. Oh thank you Beads so happy i'm not the only person that rates Merrin highly.

I don't know why people can say Merrin is over rated. He is one of the best workers in the game.

I'd say it's because NSW selectors blew their loads too early with him.

Also there is a stigma with bench players, even though really it shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Excited to see how he goes too. Been talked up as the best Sims brother since he was 15 and it'll be interesting to see if that translates well in first grade.

Wonder how long it takes Bennett to get his hand on all of the 2010 NYC players? Binge, Whitchurch & Maranta to go.

Newcastle have demolished the Cowboys with the Gidley missing.
Top effort, they look like a solid team this year.

Costigan is such a scummy player.

My boi Korbin had a good debut!
Roberts is a goodie.
Snowden is the weak link

Active Now

• Santa
  • Skathen
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Foordy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.