Round 3 Discussion

On your last point - Maybe, but, they were up like 18-0 or something. They should have won, but they got lazy and switched off. It was really poor from Canberra.

For any other side, it would be panic stations. However, Ricky will be happy with the way they finished the game. They did everything right except kick the field goal.

The effort particularly from Fensom at the death...Ricky will use that.

Triple M played audio before of Sticky having a tantrum at a journo in the press conference. Love it.

Titans took the Tigpies a few notches down tonight, and did it pretty easy too. Misleading result in the end, because they clocked off early. It was 30-10 with 5 mins to go.

Ash Taylor MOTM, kicked 5/5, a couple of assists and a try.

Titans took the Tigpies a few notches down tonight, and did it pretty easy too. Misleading result in the end, because they clocked off early. It was 30-10 with 5 mins to go.

Ash Taylor MOTM, kicked 5/5, a couple of assists and a try.
No assists apparently. I wonder why he is kicking goals...

How was that a penalty for the Storm? Nothing illegal what so ever.

So, Gavet just got put on report for making a 1v1 tackle around a players legs, wtf.

So, Gavet just got put on report for making a 1v1 tackle around a players legs, wtf.

Did you hear gasnier go off about it in the break. That bloke is a full time spud.

It was total bullshit as a kid you're told they can't run without legs

I'm literally 1/6 in tipping.. god help me.

4/6 for tipping this week. I tipped the Warriors. They were better but the Storm went to sleep in the second half. The Warriors can at least take plenty from the game. Their defense has been on the improve. I still think they need to stop trying to squeeze in white blokes because they think they need a few in the team. Get Lolohea in the 6 and let Johnson own the team. Robson is below average.

How long before the insanity with third man in driving hard is changed. I don't care if it's above the knee or not it's bullshit and should never have been allowed to develop.

Anyone see Charlie Gubb tackling today? That's how it used to be most of the time and there is no reason why that shouldn't be the way to tackle now.

He looks pretty crook doesn't he. Hope he is ok, seemed to be saying his legs were numb? Hope he's ok!

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.