Round 3 Discussion

Who did Walters just say was in line to play hooker if Smith were to miss a game? I must of misheard. Could swear he said... Nah couldn't have been. Why would someone with slow service and inaccurate passing be in the running?

Errors and Penalties reigning supreme tonight

Fair try IMO. Was slipping from his grasp but no separation from his hand at point of contact.

Would I be crazy to say I think Hess should be in strong consideration for a bench spot in origin this year? Kid is a fucking beast, already rate him higher than guys like Cooper, Lowe & Guerra..

Would I be crazy to say I think Hess should be in strong consideration for a bench spot in origin this year? Kid is a fucking beast, already rate him higher than guys like Cooper, Lowe & Guerra..
Probably just below Jarrod Wallace

Shit Bowen has some speed even if Tommy Turbo still scored

Morgan looks like a complete fuckwit when he runs.

The Cowboys are a completely different team when the refs aren't handing them everything on a silver platter.

Deliberate penalty again
fucking hell

Who was ragging on it just then?

I've heard Brandy and Matty Johns have their say, I'm curious to see how far they're exploiting this narrative.

Bill harrigan , kevvie and 80% of ppl on nrl twitface .

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.