Round 3 Discussion

Now for the Sharks to beat Parra and I’m 6 of 6!

His frustration on that no try is warranted.

Bunty Afoa wraps the arms around Bateman and tackles him because he thought he was getting the ball. He tries to change his mind once he realized he fucked up but he made the decision to tackle Bateman. Paulo received the ball on the outside shoulder.

TOWNSEND!

Onya son!

Is it wrong that I agree with Sticky? The refs are guessing at the moment, he's completely right.

Jarryd Hayne going up the tunnel.

What a shock..

Fifita with another stupid offload.

Good idea from Townsend, but the kick was shit.

Do the Sharks not realize they have a right side?

They keep going left and it keeps getting shut down because the Eels just throw numbers there.

Why did they even need to check that much?

It was clear before Townsend even kicked it that Brailey was inside the 10.

What a pathetic excuse for a double-header. They would have sold more tickets playing the 2 games separately at any of the respective suburban home grounds.

I said it when Stuart signed. He still thinks his tactics of over-the-top fitness is what won the Roosters their ‘02 GF win. Anyone who looks at that roster would know otherwise.

He works teams to overkill, which often gets short term results but over time the players just get burned out and lose all confidence.

It’s poetry to watch though.

That’s what Taylor has to do all the time if he wants to be a class halfback

I'm starting to see what Taylor fans are on about but still his defence is shocking

Lol what an arsey try that should have been shut down

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Santa
  • porouian
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.