Round 3 Discussion

the fear with this new rule is once one side gets on top it seems nearly impossible for the other to come back and the scoreline ends up a blowout.

its probably to early to say that yet but it will be interesting to see 2 evenly matched teams go up against each other. if it ends up being another blowout match to whichever team gets on top first then i think the nrl will have to scrap the rule for next year

Holbrook looks like he is wondering what the hell he has got himself into, lol

Really... has perenara given one tonight? If so must've been when I went to the fridge. IMO it's an easy out for the ref & to subjective. You guys got swamped twice last night by what I reckon was an easy out call for Sutton. It's a shit rule & should be scrapped before it costs someone a game

This.

All of our forwards should be playing with the same intensity that JT2 plays at for as long as their bodies can handle it.

Same score as last night 36-6.
Similar possession 66% v 34%.
Cowboys with 2 hookers worked well, the rule changes suited it. Of cause this was the first game in forever we didn’t play with 2 hookers.
Not sold on the new 6 again reset. The game might look better, quicker etc but so far they have both been blow outs.

All of our forwards should be playing with the same intensity that JT2 plays at for as long as their bodies can handle it.
Flegler and Carrigan seem to go pretty hard the whole time they are out there. Haas ran for almost 200 meters in a losing side with half the amount of possession as the opposition.

Cowboys had 66% possesion tonight so it makes it easier for JT2 to stay in beast mode.

22 bucks to be a paper cutout in the stands. what a bargain

Even the fake crowd is bored in this game

The Latrell experiment continues to provide the lols

Didn’t the morris boys want to play together again? They are on opposite sides of the field

This should feel stressful for the players, that many cardboard cut outs is almost twice the usual crowd.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.