noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
it is mentioned on this page...

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
That's a pretty ordinary thing to say Twiztid.
Yeah, it probably is. However the stuff she was saying on her personal Twitter account about Souths members was highly offensive, plus she was dumb enough to have her Twitter account viewable to the public so anyone could find it.

As I said she was also the one running the Official Souths Twitter account at the time. I just can't stand the two faced BS. I ran the Official Souths forum when we re-launched it in 2008 (dates are sketchy). I was the main admin (while still working in the merchandise store) and I had to put up with more garbage on that thing in a month than she would have had to put up in a year. While she was hanging out with the players and going away on the away trips.

Anyways I have taken it off topic enough. Please get back to it.

Yes, I think Gidley is a ruiner is a huge loss for the Knights. However so is Corey Parker and it will be interesting if Te'o, Gillett and Glenn can fill his void.

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
So with Parker out I'd most certainly like to see Petro or McGuire up front with Thaiday back in his 12 Jersey. Gillett should get more minutes this week as well.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
hassss to be the end of the thaiday prop thing. he's not making yards we need early on.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I didn't say I hated him. I don't think many people hate him. He just has never performed for NSW.... if you are on Twitter you should follow the Oh Errol girls - NSW fans that blog about footy and work for a couple of NSW based footy teams. They are absolute NSW tragics and QLD haters. Anyway....if you follow them you will know that their nickname for Gidley is "The Ruiner" because he Ruins everything.

A good club player. Should never play Origin again, let alone captain.

As a Broncos fan I'm glad he's not playing on Friday night however - Mullen does tend to choke under too much pressure. Although now he has Darius to help him out. AND Wayne looked really angry at half time...that concerns me too.

Let's get pack on topic let's agree to disagree

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
here it is folks. as expected really:

1 Josh Hoffman
2 Gerard Beale
3 Jack Reed
4 Justin Hodges
5 Jharal Yow Yeh
6 Corey Norman
7 Peter Wallace
8 Ben Hannant
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Petero Civoniceva
11 Alex Glenn
12 Sam Thaiday (c)
13 Ben Te'o

Interchange
14 Ben Hunt
15 Josh McGuire
16 Matt Gillett
17 Scott Anderson

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Still a brilliant forward pack without Parker

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Everyone will bag me for this but i'm think we're in serious strife next friday. Corey is out away against Newcastle and coming against Bennett it's not looking good.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
we could be in strife if we don't lift our game. having said that newcastle need to lift as well, they havent been overly impressive yet.

if we turn up theres no reason why we cant get the win.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Agree 100% noisetheory. Newcastle haven't reached expectations yet and I think we might have suprised a few with our start (beating Parra and running NQL close). But we need to give 110% if we are to win.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
it may end up being a positive that we lost that cowboys game. if we got the win there it may have glossed over the issues that need to be looked at.

anyway hoping for a much better performance this friday.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I wish Matt Gillett was wearing 13!

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
McGuire needs to get 60+ minutes. IMO he should be on for 80, because we know he can do it and do it with 80 quality minutes. having a good 80 minute prop is a HUGE advantage to a team, and it makes no sense not to use one when you have one. if not 80, he should come off the bench at 15-20 minutes and play the remainder of the game.

the other spot can then be rotated between Hannant and Civoniceva, giving them 40+ minutes each.

second row should be Thaiday and Glenn, with Gillett and Teo on the bench. if an injury happens to a prop, thaiday goes in and then gillett/teo get more game time in second row.

parker IMO is an 80 minute player or not in the team. his value is that he can play 80 minutes well, gets through a load of work, and kicks goals.

we should beat bennetts buy-a-premiership team, but without Parker there it will be a fair bit harder.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
McGuire needs to get 60+ minutes. IMO he should be on for 80, because we know he can do it and do it with 80 quality minutes. having a good 80 minute prop is a HUGE advantage to a team, and it makes no sense not to use one when you have one. if not 80, he should come off the bench at 15-20 minutes and play the remainder of the game.

the other spot can then be rotated between Hannant and Civoniceva, giving them 40+ minutes each.

second row should be Thaiday and Glenn, with Gillett and Teo on the bench. if an injury happens to a prop, thaiday goes in and then gillett/teo get more game time in second row.

parker IMO is an 80 minute player or not in the team. his value is that he can play 80 minutes well, gets through a load of work, and kicks goals.

we should beat bennetts buy-a-premiership team, but without Parker there it will be a fair bit harder.

I agree with everything you just said.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
i like best the option of mcguire on bench, on after 20, and playing 60 mins.hannant/petero can then go harder for their time onfield with some coverage from anderson as well.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
When will Matt Gillett and Petro get a starting spot. Come on these are quality forwards and the boys would gladly welcome them into the starting team.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
When will Matt Gillett and Petro get a starting spot. Come on these are quality forwards and the boys would gladly welcome them into the starting team.

Petro is starting. We can't start everyone so Gillett stays on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Jedhead
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • Tim K
  • The Boss
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • BooKhaki
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncoFan94
  • Wolfie
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.