[Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Now look, im not going to blame this entirely on the ref, but i am blaming 95% of it on him.

I think we will get a whole truck load of even ups in this second half when someone has a word in his ear at half time that all three reports and the binning on Flegs were wrong.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
According to Badel on Twitter looks like Carrigan has done his MCL on the opposite knee of his ACL last year
Sure, blow someone’s knee out and stay on the field.

Tackle someone as they pass and then make another tackle on the hips and go to the bin.

Got it.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Now look, im not going to blame this entirely on the ref, but i am blaming 95% of it on him.

I think we will get a whole truck load of even ups in this second half when someone has a word in his ear at half time that all three reports and the binning on Flegs were wrong.

You're forgetting what club you support mate.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Carrigan is going to battle on according to triple m.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Plenty of better options out there imo. So Green it is.
"He's a premiership winning coach and former Queensland origin coach... he'll bring that experience to get us back to premiership heavyweights"

H

hench2020

NYC Player
Apr 22, 2019
Flanagan is so dull. Surely they could have found another ex player or ex coach to be a commentator.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Nah Patty is jacketed up, he's done for the day.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dexter
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tim K
  • Maroon4life
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • HarryAllan7
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.