POST GAME [Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

Tenors

Everything around this team absolutely stinks.
No attack, even worse defence and discipline. We needed a new 1 & 9 yesterday.
Coaching staff need to look at themselves first and foremost. Some of the decisions around selections leave a lot of questions.
We are a bottom 4 side, so it’ll be interesting around the “nothing less then the top 8 is a failure” come mid-year.
Play the ball speed, service to Reyno, kick pressure are all fucked.

Almost forgot, the refs. They were nothing short of absolute mud this afternoon

0 attacking structure. Didn’t even look like scoring today, same as last week. Flukey individual efforts are the only thing preventing us from being kept scoreless the last 2 rounds.

same shit different season. Kevs not a coaches asshole and it shows. Club is a joke season done 😂

Yeah there will rightly be rants but there were some positives (not many):

Oates was good
Robati was good
Haas was ok

There are a million injuries so change needs to happen.

Well....it's confirmed, we are Tigers level shit. A long year ahead boys.

I'm just totally embarrassed. I'm embarrassed for the fans, I''m embarrassed for the club, I'm embarrassed for Adam Reynolds.

I'm just mystified how a professional sports team can basically look like a mob of blokes who have never played the game before today and lack the basic skills that are taught in unders 8's.

No words. Just absolutely horrendous. Even bog average teams like the Warriors have us worked out. Just wait for the ref to **** us over then we'll beat ourselves. No discipline, no brains, no heart, no hope. You ***** seriously need to stop giving juniors big wraps before they've earned it because your strike rate is pathetic.

We're a good 5 years and a coaching change away from even being a top 8 contender. Good luck Ikin and Donuts, you're gonna need it.

Well what a steaming pile of puss that was. The only thing worse than the ref was the Broncos

Wasn’t pretty. Flegler got done over by the Ref so hopefully the MRC cancels the charges and he’s out for only 4 weeks for that last effort

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.