Round 4 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to their markers being offside every tackle.

Checking Hunt's stats, specifically tackles. NRL Stats is stuck at 32 mins, but so far 7 tackles, none missed, and 3 of them 1 on 1's.

He looked better so far. Ball security might still be suspicious.

Glenn Lazarus will forever be the greatest signing we ever made dude

Bit before my time haha, But Milford still has a long while to go in his career so he could possibly get up to Lazarus' level if he continues to grow as a player like he has done these past 2 years

This kicking for 2 every time we get a penalty shit is really starting to annoy me, I hate it more than Paul Gallen's face.

We have one of the best attacks in the comp and we are too scared to utilize it.

This kicking for 2 every time we get a penalty shit is really starting to annoy me, I hate it more than Paul Gallen's face.

We have one of the best attacks in the comp and we are too scared to utilize it.

Wow, thats some serious hate there!

solid first half i hope bennett is telling the boys up front to run straight at granville for the first 10-15 min of the next half need to exhaust him.
he is still one of the unfittest(if thats a word) hookers in the comp. he burns out quick

solid first half i hope bennett is telling the boys up front to run straight at granville for the first 10-15 min of the next half need to exhaust him.
he is still one of the unfittest(if thats a word) hookers in the comp. he burns out quick

Unfittest is a word. It's an adjective.

Expecting a real arm wrestle after halftime Cowboys are fighting their way back and are unlucky not to be in front.

The ref just literally told the Cowboys markers to get square. Why not just give us the penalty then! You're a ref, not a coach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.