Round 4 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
+1 to their markers being offside every tackle.

Checking Hunt's stats, specifically tackles. NRL Stats is stuck at 32 mins, but so far 7 tackles, none missed, and 3 of them 1 on 1's.

He looked better so far. Ball security might still be suspicious.

B

BroncosFan_Corey

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2013
Glenn Lazarus will forever be the greatest signing we ever made dude

Bit before my time haha, But Milford still has a long while to go in his career so he could possibly get up to Lazarus' level if he continues to grow as a player like he has done these past 2 years

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
This kicking for 2 every time we get a penalty shit is really starting to annoy me, I hate it more than Paul Gallen's face.

We have one of the best attacks in the comp and we are too scared to utilize it.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
If Feldt doesn't want to get belted, he should clear the ****ing ruck.

I agree. Its not like McGuire can see his face.
There's all sorts that's going on this year. I've seen a huge increase in players chopping at arms.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
This kicking for 2 every time we get a penalty shit is really starting to annoy me, I hate it more than Paul Gallen's face.

We have one of the best attacks in the comp and we are too scared to utilize it.

Wow, thats some serious hate there!

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Cows are getting away with murder in the ruck. Hands all over and pushing up off the tackled player...........
Pretty much like the grand final last year when they laid all over us

B

BroncosFan_Corey

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2013
Still fuming over that Gillett no try. The Bunker has been good for the most part but they got that one dead wrong. Could come back too bite us.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
solid first half i hope bennett is telling the boys up front to run straight at granville for the first 10-15 min of the next half need to exhaust him.
he is still one of the unfittest(if thats a word) hookers in the comp. he burns out quick

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
solid first half i hope bennett is telling the boys up front to run straight at granville for the first 10-15 min of the next half need to exhaust him.
he is still one of the unfittest(if thats a word) hookers in the comp. he burns out quick

Unfittest is a word. It's an adjective.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Expecting a real arm wrestle after halftime Cowboys are fighting their way back and are unlucky not to be in front.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Unfittest is a word. It's an adjective.

Yes but a two syllable adjective not ending in 'y' so therefore should be most unfit, technically but who cares!

B

BroncosFan_Corey

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2013
The ref just literally told the Cowboys markers to get square. Why not just give us the penalty then! You're a ref, not a coach!!

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Still fuming over that Gillett no try. The Bunker has been good for the most part but they got that one dead wrong. Could come back too bite us.

Ask [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] who the video ref is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • TimWhatley
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bish
  • Shane Tronc
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • eggstar10
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.