Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Not just a quality finish but a quality game of Rugby League from start to finish. So many twists and turns, great individual play and drama. It looked like another game that was going to slip from our fingers but Milford delivered.

Unfortunately, it felt like the only thing keeping the cowboys in the game was Hunt's 5m grubbers from 50m out. And that kick on the 3rd, which barely cleared the defensive line. It's bad choices rather than bad kicking, but it's a worry all the same.

Hopefully this is the kick start he and the whole team need.

Thurston gonna have his conspiracy hat on tonight
he is a ****ing sook when things don't go his way

Oh god yes, some of the things he has said makes him sound like an 8 year old.

not likely niko is to much like milf we need a player who can lead the team around and play smart plays.

I'm inclined to disagree here. Milford has really developed as a half in his time with us. He kicks with authority and his running /passing are top class.

I wouldn't favour Niko over Hunt, but Milf could easily handle being the dominant half IMO.

Can I just say, Milf and Roberts linking up was a thing of pure beauty

I tried to watch Maranta on that run. He got held up by the defensive line a little but eventually came up in support (a bit late to the party). He still had a good game though.

Haven't been able to comment until now. That was amazing. So therapeutic. That win was just what I needed and I think the team, especially Hunt. I'm tipping both the team and Hunt to come out of his funk now moving forward. FWIW people are being a bit ridiculous about hunt. His kicking has been horrendous but he is doing everything else very well, look for him to move forward now.

Wow I still can't believe that, I absolutely fucking love Milf, what a legend.

**** the Cowboys, in particular **** Thurston. I can't stand the whinging little bitch, hope he cries himself to sleep tonight.

You also have to factor in that the cows have had the same 17 for an unbelievable amount of time, whilst we're nursing injuries to key players. Exstactic to get the win

im not sure you were watching the same game

The Cowboys got some incredibly lucky calls in regulation. (Not to say that we didn't, overall the refereeing was awful)

Niko has only ever really stood out when he is only on for 10min per half. He gets run over too often.

I'm inclined to disagree here. Milford has really developed as a half in his time with us. He kicks with authority and his running /passing are top class.

I wouldn't favour Niko over Hunt, but Milf could easily handle being the dominant half IMO.

yea i did not mean milf cant, with out adoubt he is capable and in the future will most likely be doing neally everything. but atm weather it be him not wanting to or bennett not wanting him to but he does not call for the ball on fith plays he doesnt even put him self in position to want the ball on last./

also remember it wasnt just hunt this game that had shit kicking in last few minutes , milf put in a shocking little grubber in our own half on the last when we were up by 2 with a few minutes to go.
that there tells me that atm he is still immature and cant handle that responsibility yet

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.