# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Unsung hero tonight was McGuire.

16 runs
144 metres
43 tackles
0 missed tackles
0 errors
0 penalties

Not to mention the massive 15 metre run from him on the play leading up to the Milford field goal, enormous effort.

It really is hard to read this sometimes.

"Hunt to QLD Cup" are you serious? He might be in a bit of a rough patch but he's still an amazing halfback who has been solid as **** for the last 2 years straight and you guys are giving up on him after 4 games and a 3-1 record.

16 runs
144 metres
43 tackles
0 missed tackles
0 errors
0 penalties

Not to mention the massive 15 metre run from him on the play leading up to the Milford field goal, enormous effort.

agree McGuire often goes unnoticed by the commentators but he is an unsong hero in all our games and i know you cant take it back but tif we had McGuire in the grand final i think we might have one

I almost missed the ending. Turned the TV off as Feldt went over in extra time before realising I heard a whistle before he put the ball down.
Same mate walked off but my young daughter called me back ! Wow what an awesome win with no Oates or Reed
Go Milf the MAN. Reckon Thurston will still be out with a torch at 1am arguing with the Ref.

Feldt knocked the ball on in that last no try right?

What's with ch9, rugby league then Lethal weapon. Third week in a row

How was the Nine commentary tonight? Foxtel, every single possible moment they could talk about the GF, they did.

Fitting that McGuire did a Webcke and Milf did a Lockyer.

16 runs
144 metres
43 tackles
0 missed tackles
0 errors
0 penalties

I don't rate McGuire as highly as most but I definitely thought he played well tonight... Especially that little bit of footwork he put on to beat the defender to get milf within range ❤️...

Despite the fact the result broke our hearts, it was arguably the best GF ever, why wouldn't they mention it every chance they get?

Porthoz, we getting a highlights vid tonight? Plz tell me.

It really is hard to read this sometimes.

"Hunt to QLD Cup" are you serious? He might be in a bit of a rough patch but he's still an amazing halfback who has been solid as **** for the last 2 years straight and you guys are giving up on him after 4 games and a 3-1 record.

I was joking when I said that :P

But on a serious note, we can't just sweep his first month of footy under the rug because of his last 2 seasons, he hasn't played 4 worse games since he's taken the reigns than the 4 to start this season. That's an alarming sign, whether it's lack of confidence or something else, it's an issue that needs addressing by Wayne. We won't win the comp with him playing like this.

Stoked to win that one. Has Mif ever missed a field goal? He's ice cold.

That said, Hunts kicking game is atrocious and a major concern. It's probably the worst kicking game out of all the 7's on the league.? I don't know if we can win a premiership unless there is a massive improvement there.

I'll tell you one thing, if it is the GF that is haunting him, that result will go a long way to helping it heal

Well, I was wrong and thankfully so. There seemed to be a second wind in both teams there. It was refreshing after last round. Thought I saw some Broncs heads drop at one point there and whatever whoever said was enough to lift them up again.

Cozza's kicking was our saviour this round. Not sure if irony? Definitely good to have had Milf practicing those field goals first 2 rounds.

Good game, still sloppy. This year's end of season will be something special if the performances improve like last season.

Exciting stuff but I am disappointed in some of those video ref calls and the fact that the Cows were able to shift to their right and beat us so often on that left edge. Reed clearly does have his merits.

Unread

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.