NRLW POST GAME Round 4 - Broncos vs Eels

**** yeah.

To be down to 11 and get through that and then come up with a try afterwards, that's resilience.

Maddick still isn’t the answer at fullback

Do we have any other option?

Debatable about whether it would weaken a position to strengthen the other

I’d still have Broughton back there with Jada in the halves and run Destiny and Gould as the hooker rotation

NRLW2023FullTimeRound4

Debatable about whether it would weaken a position to strengthen the other

I’d still have Broughton back there with Jada in the halves and run Destiny and Gould as the hooker rotation

I think she's got the skill set to be a good fullback, it's just whether she's got the fitness to be able to do it on a weekly basis.

I wouldn't be against giving it a try, though. I just see too many attacking plays break down with Maddick and think we need to try something else.

I think she's got the skill set to be a good fullback, it's just whether she's got the fitness to be able to do it on a weekly basis.

I wouldn't be against giving it a try, though. I just see too many attacking plays break down with Maddick and think we need to try something else.

Yeah she keeps getting caught on the defensive jam in

Another option could be Ciesiolka as she plays fullback in attack sometimes on the sweep and strikes me as someone who’s got the drive to be elite if she was involved more

That does weaken centre but our outside back depth is pretty good this season with Toni Hunt and Lauren Dam possibly not making a full strength side if Robbo was playing, so you could move someone out and not lose too much overall

Active Now

• jd87
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.