Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
Milford is not a 5/8th. I don’t know what he is, but he’s not the player we can build our attack around. Croft and Paix are both serviceable.
Paix looks pretty far from serviceable. I know it's his first game and his team is getting toweled up, but he has thrown a couple of hospital passes and his defence has been poor.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
How is the possession so low? It’s fucking unbelievable

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I'm done for the night.

See you next Thursday.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Last year I would have been blowing up this thread about how I think seibold is a shit coach and should be sacked, but not this year. This year I won’t blow up the thread about how I think seibold is a shit coach and needs to be sacked. Personal growth

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
What does a completed set look like? Who would have though that the warriors would complete more sets in one game than we do in 2...

M

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2015
I like the idea of giving up the ball to practice our goal line defence in a match situation particularly in a game we can’t win. Smart coaching in my book.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Keep ignoring the facts, bud. 80 vs 800 games experience, vs the team that won the last two premierships, and you are throwing your toys out of the cot. Lol.
lol, im 100% throwing a tantrum no doubt about it. But Cmon, flogged hard by the eels twice is about as shit as it gets. Roosters its a bit more understandable but still unacceptable.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
I can't stand guys who walk like this Ryan Hall fella. You could not stick your chest out further if you tried, i think Granville is similar.

This is clearly with rage coloured glasses though.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Lol penalty. Didn’t want to make it look like six again time again

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Paix looks pretty far from serviceable. I know it's his first game and his team is getting toweled up, but he has thrown a couple of hospital passes and his defence has been poor.
Hate to say it but he reminds me a lot of Macca at his age, but with a better pass. Not a lot of creativity, but it’s his first game. He’s definitely already better than current Macca. He’s made 40 tackles, missed 3. Second to Haas.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
And there’s the pre meditated tactical change to swing the game in our favour pffffffft

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
Of dam my internet has just cut out. How are we going now guys? Lol

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • TommieToona
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Dexter
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Swordfish
  • Porthoz
  • RolledOates
  • BroncoFan94
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.