Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
**** off mate haha, how many years are we going to use excuses for these bullshit performances?
There are elements to this team that have had ample opportunity to show what they are made of and they have gone missing.
Milford, Boyd, Oates, just to name a few.
But you go right ahead and continue making excuses for record breaking floggings week in week out.

Yep, we’d be dogs or gc tier horrid if we didn’t strike gold with players like Haas and Fifita. Oates, milf, and Boyd have regressed big time.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
A lot of players out but our defensive coach fucking sucks. 3 30+beltings in 5 games.

M

Maroon4life

QCup Player
May 28, 2016
Milford is not a 5/8th. I don’t know what he is, but he’s not the player we can build our attack around. Croft and Paix are both serviceable.

He needs to be another teams problem, shop him around and cover a decent part of his salary but get rid of him.

L

Lebbo73

NYC Player
Feb 15, 2017
I just turned it on in time for the 2nd half. It’s going as well as I expected. 😬

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Milford is not a 5/8th. I don’t know what he is, but he’s not the player we can build our attack around. Croft and Paix are both serviceable.

His career is done after this contract. Such a waste of potential

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Yep, we’d be dogs or gc tier horrid if we didn’t strike gold with players like Haas and Fifita. Oates, milf, and Boyd have regressed big time.

We are currently that tier of horrid mate.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ball movement...backwards, I mean seriously, no one runs on to it, they all stand flat-footed, this is disgraceful.
But that is what I mean it was pointless ball movement.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Haas looked pedestrian there and gave up the gap on the inside
Probably because a FRF shouldn't be playing every minute of a game, especially so young.

Absolutely agree though.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
That at the tryline and NO ONE is running on, NO one. Absolutely atrocious.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Just look at the Roosters defence. As soon as we get the ball they are all over us. That is how to defence. Not wait 15 metres away for the attacker to come to you.

Active Now

• The Don
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • The True King
  • MrMoore
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Griffo
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.