Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

Seibold might wanna stay off social media tonight

Milf doesn’t do his best work with shape, I think he’s better when it breaks down. This rule change should suit him down to a tee.

Milford would benefit a great deal from good shapes separate to his skills in broken play ... whenever that was. I've forgotten

I wonder if seibold is actually in any danger or if he can play the nathan brown card and get by for another season on the basis of injuries and a young side.

It’s the recession that we had to have... ;)

Life will go on and we are learning the lessons that a ridiculously young team need to learn to become the side we need to be. There was stat called earlier whereby the rooster’s pack has 800+ games of experience, compared to our 80.

Guys, harden the **** up and realise that we are young and building to something special. You don’t learn anything without doing the hard yards first.

Those trying to crucify the coach or the team can **** right off now.You are the epitome of bandwagoners. Far too short-sighted.
Boys against men!

Completely disagree mate. Maybe you’ve had too many beers?

Not one sadly. Even with our best players we would have been flogged because the coach is clueless and sends them out with nothing. As the old saying goes, an army of donkeys led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a donkey. We have the latter here.

For fark sake......................6 again has no place in this game..............this is not touch football!

The thing about Oates is he offers nothing other than big man on wing. He can’t step or pass or put doubt into the chasers mind. Gets a run up and they know they can just chop him down or cut his legs down.

The thing about Oates is he offers nothing other than big man on wing. He can’t step or pass or put doubt into the chasers mind. Gets a run up and they know they can just chop him down or cut his legs down.
I'd prefer Herbie on the wing actually

14 completed sets in 70 mins of football. Possession about to fall under 30%

Remember last week when someone queried David Middleton the lowest possession percentages in NRL history and the lowest 2 were us against the eels? We are currently 70/30

Remember when we used to cry about not getting repeat sets? Now we’re flat out getting 30% possession lol.

Sadly, Herbie and Arthars have been schooled. Way out of their depth

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.