Round 4 - Broncos vs Roosters

Worst ever broncos first half score line.
Next record I’m sure, broncos never been held to 0 at Suncorp.
At least we win 2 things tonight.

I am actually looking forward to the post-match player reviews, I'm going to be savage...tastefully of course.

What's concerning to me is when we are in goal awaiting the conversion attempt, there is no communication going on. No leadership shown by anyone, carrigan, Croft, boyd, milf, no one. Everyone just licking their wounds in silence.

What Can they say Really ?

He's lucky he has a good coach to use his skills in good shapes and structures. I reckon half of Milf's problems are Seibold doesn't have a clue how to set up shapes which use his players skills to best effect.

Milf doesn’t do his best work with shape, I think he’s better when it breaks down. This rule change should suit him down to a tee.

What do you expect fielding a baby broncos team against the dual premiers. Seriously.

That's not the issue for me. My issue is our senior players are not standing up. We have nobody out there to get us on the front foot. They just don't care

What the **** is this rooster crow on Fox? Rubbing salt into the salt in the wounds.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • Manifesto
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.