Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The Roosters were fantastic. It's not good for the game that a club with virtually no support which relies on poaching players has won two comps straight and looks like adding a third, but they were unstoppable tonight.

That said, the new rules are shit. Milf, Oates, and Boyd were shit and deserve to get dropped, I don't care how much cash they're on. I'm losing faith in Seibs at a rapid pace, if this continues the club needs to sack up and throw multiple millions at Bellamy or they're going to lose more from fans walking away from the game.

Tallis just said it’s the best 17 the broncos can currently put out and said no one is away on rep duties and that the Roosters are missing Tedesco, Latrell and Cronk.

You couldn’t make this shit up

Anyone see Slater laughing on 9 when Ruan was talking about the score?

All they have done is replace them with overrated kids who trot around Brisbane like they are superstars when they haven’t won a fucking thing and never will

Who are these kids?

Last edited:
I’ve always supported Seibold but he’s finished. None of their game in attack or defence shows any signs of coaching. I think we could salvage this season if we brought in Kevvie with Hodges as his assistant immediately. I can’t believe I actually agree with Tallis and the other fuckwit mouthbreathers but Seibold is a fraud.

All they have done is replace them with overrated kids who trot around Brisbane like they are superstars when they haven’t won a fucking thing and never will

This x100000. It's such a Bronco thing to have players with unearned egos.

Dont fucking use our injured/suspended players as an excuse. Just dont. We had those players when Parra put 58 on us.

This is beyond pathetic.

I gave Seibold a pass last year but not now.

Im fucking shocked, I dont know how to feel/

I’ve always supported Seibold but he’s finished. None of their game in attack or defence shows any signs of coaching. I think we could salvage this season if we brought in Kevvie with Hodges as his assistant immediately. I can’t believe I actually agree with Tallis and the other fuckwit mouthbreathers but Seibold is a fraud.

The broncos coaching job is career suicide now. Seibold will disappear to somewhere in the USA after this. And look at our squad and depth in the lower grades. No coach with any sanity will want this job. It is completely fucked. And I for one don’t want to see a legend like Hodges get destroyed coaching this club. It was hard enough seeing him get knocked out in boxing when he had this untouchable presence from his nrl career.

Very disappointing but in times like these you've got to look for the positives. I've found three.

1. We recently announced that the Milf is returning for 2021.
2. Siebs is the best young coach in the game and he's ours for another 4 years.
3. We finished really strong tonight, the Roosters were under the pump as the hooter sounded and we were on top. If we start that way next week we are looking good.

Let's go Broncos!

So we enter another rebuilding year. Don't worry guys, our team getting pumped by nearly 60 twice in the space of 5 rounds is nothing to be concerned about, because all of these 19 year olds we're playing now are both a) guaranteed to be dominating the competition 3 years from now and b) guaranteed to not to be scooped up by other clubs once their value goes up.

To steal another poster's thoughts, why are we doing this when pretty much no successful club follows this blueprint?

Very disappointing but in times like these you've got to look for the positives. I've found three.

3. We finished really strong tonight, the Roosters were under the pump as the hooter sounded and we were on top. If we start that way next week we are looking good.

Let's go Broncos!
Your name reminds of me of the similarly satirical Bush Was Right song

Last edited:
We get the double whammy of having a ridiculously inexperienced team coupled with our experienced players (Boyd, Milford, Oates, Ofa) being the worst players in the side. The kids have no one to look up to. Teo is absolutely not the savior but I think he’ll come in and be more of a leader than those mentioned, straight away. It’s a bad situation, the young guys are going to have to learn the ropes on their own basically, and you just have to hope they won’t be too demoralized by it.

Last edited:

Let's go Broncos!
You have change my view of this result completely, let me buy you a beer and enjoy the positives of tonights performance.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.