Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I know we’ve said it before but honestly, Gordon Tallis is a prize fucking idiot.

He just opened the Matty Johns show by saying the Broncos had no excuses because “they have no one away on Rep duty and this is the best team they can send out” followed by pointing out that we had the luxury of playing the Roosters with “no Tedesco, no Cooper Cronk and no Latrell Mitchell” despite the fact that two out of three of those players no longer play for that club.

Brain injuries and having the worlds largest axe to grind never gave me high hopes, but honestly, this is outright delusion.

I know we’ve said it before but honestly, Gordon Tallis is a prize fucking idiot.

He just opened the Matty Johns show by saying the Broncos had no excuses because “they have no one away on Rep duty and this is the best team they can send out” followed by pointing out that we had the luxury of playing the Roosters with “no Tedesco, no Cooper Cronk and no Latrell Mitchell” despite the fact that two out of three of those players no longer play for that club.

Brain injuries and having the worlds largest axe to grind never gave me high hopes, but honestly, this is outright delusion.
I think it is an understandable reaction to lash out at something that has no bearing on the game itself. It makes us feel better about our own realities.

Any time Latrell isn't in your side is a reason to celebrate. He makes our effort tonight look golden.

Just depressing, it's exactly the same shown after the Eels final, he couldn't get out of the room quick enough either.

Yeah....Nup, he's gotta go. He was the clubs 2nd choice to begin with which should have set alarm bells ringing. Something really smells in this organization at the moment and Bellyache saw it and tucked tail.

Brain injuries and having the worlds largest axe to grind never gave me high hopes, but honestly, this is out right delusion.

Disgusting that he made no mention that we were missing both Wally AND Renouf.

Seibs just compared us to the Roosters side that lost 46 nil to the Storm and went on to say look at them now back to back premiers etc.

So there ya hav it folks, finishing 15th this year is apparently all good

Very disappointing but in times like these you've got to look for the positives. I've found three.

1. We recently announced that the Milf is returning for 2021.
2. Siebs is the best young coach in the game and he's ours for another 4 years.
3. We finished really strong tonight, the Roosters were under the pump as the hooter sounded and we were on top. If we start that way next week we are looking good.

Let's go Broncos!
Best troll account going around :rofl

Seibold is lost, has no answers and looks like a guy who has no true confidence. What a shambles. He is not a leader and should not be the coach of our club.

I said it last year and I'll say it again - do the club and players care at all? Do they like being laughed at? Do they have any pride in their own performance?

Embarrassing and pathetic are an understatement of the Broncos in 3 of the last 5 games. This once great club is a joke.
This presser is as depressing as the game, He has no answers.

Who the hell thinks that at a Broncos home game that there will be huge cheers when the opposing team is marching up the field?!?!

For me it's the social media "celebrations" they show after every try. Because nothing makes you want to keep watching your team getting flogged more than some lame attention seeker opposition supporter hamming it up after every score...

Last edited:
Trying to be positive:

Bullermor had some nice touches it will be good to see him grow and for the most part it looked like Isaako was playing a different game he was very positive and had a spring in his step with every carry.

Their immediate game:

the middle isn’t coping and although big we are youthful in the middle along with how Seibold apparently coaches we should be handling this better than most

Second rowers good the edges together and support the playmakers in defence, having glenn, Fifita and TPJ bake will help big time, even staggs because although he has flaws bloody Arthars was worse

hopoate the poor bugger is really struggling, he is so out of his depth it isn’t funny

Absolute first thing we need to do is change the way we defend from wait catch and wrap to moving up hitting and driving.
We are handing up momentum because we don't know what to do in D.
We are passive in D .
Some things in footy dont change , ever. You have to hit and hurt in D .
Not one team us concerned about facing us, no team is scared about being hit.
We lack physicality.
If we get that everything else will follow because we have the talent.

Last edited:
Does anyone else get overly emotionally invested in this game and the club? And do they just not know how to process their emotions when shit like this happens?

Cause I dont.
I knew we would get flogged, plus I had the Morris brothers in supercoach so I don't give a shit.

Fan tweet

Seibold is lost, has no answers and looks like a guy who has no true confidence. What a shambles. He is not a leader and should not be the coach of our club.

I said it last year and I'll say it again - do the club and players care at all? Do they like being laughed at? Do they have any pride in their own performance?

Embarrassing and pathetic are an understatement of the Broncos in 3 of the last 5 games. This once great club is a joke.
I wrote extensively last year about how he couldn’t teach for shit when he was a teacher and often was too “chummy” with students and not enforcing discipline.

Unfortunately my friend’s observations (he was a student of his) has finally come to light.

Last edited:
Absolute first thing we need to so is change the way we defend from wait catch and wrap to moving up hitting and driving.
We are handing up momentum because we don't know what to do in D.
We are passive in D .
Some things in footy dont change , ever. You have to hit and hurt in D .
Not one team us concerned about facing us, no team is scared about being hit.
We lack physicality.
If we get that everything else will follow because we have the talent.
Problem is, we are penalised the second we try and get up early. It happened in the 2nd set tonight.

Meanwhile, both Parra and Roosters were up battering us, unpunished.

The most disappointing thing for me is this is nothing new, we’ve been reliant on individual brilliance for a few years now with little to no actually footy nouse in the team.
Yup, there's no actual coaching to witness like you do with Bellamy, Robinson, Hasler & Arthur.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.