Round 4 - Broncos vs. Storm - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our middle third forwards really stood up. Hannant and Thaiday and Parker were awesome, and even Anderson went really well off the bench (other than his token dropped ball). Our halves and McCullough are still incredibly ordinary though. Norman and Hoffman were the two standout backs.

Sammy didn't deserve that after he's performance tonight. The best he has played in years and for me showed he can be a captain

I take more away from this game then I do against the Dragons win tbh, we didn't get the points but we sure as hell didn't fold 20-6 down at halftime. It has come at a high price though with some injuries especially for Hoffman.

I'm probably a droner then but that effort was far and away the best this year. Running with aggression and trying to bend the line, being prepared to pass the ball and back up. Lets hope it isn't a one off.
We all know our team can attack like that and we all wonder why it goes away for weeks and months at a time.

Slater appeared 2-3 metres offside on his last try. Would love a replay.

That's the sort of game that can leave you feeling really empty as a player, I hope Hook can drill it into them what an effort that was

This is exactly how the team attacks.

The difference was the work around the ruck. The non flashy stuff that often gets criticised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • levikaden
  • ivanhungryjak
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.