Round 4 - Broncos vs. Storm - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ffs Wallace!!!!

Don't if we win, I'm
So proud of their effort

Macca has put our halves in a shit position the last two endings.

It's called reading the play. The kick was going in one direction it was obvious

I know what it's called, thanks champ. Cronk had about 35 metres worth of field to kick it into... Norman can take a guess as to where it'll go, but until Cronk kicks it, he can't be certain.

Aw Sammy...

I feel gutted for him.

Thaiday will now cop it no doubt

That's the ball game.

I am really proud of the players tonight.

LOL some of the arm-chair criticism has been hilarious.

I know what it's called, thanks champ. Cronk had about 35 metres worth of field to kick it into... Norman can take a guess as to where it'll go, but until Cronk kicks it, he can't be certain.

Even then you don't know where it's going.

Absolutely gutted for the boys, one fucking ridiculously bullshit try was all that was in it.

This game is just too cruel at times.

Player's tried their hearts out, deserved the win and some of the droners on here should be eating humble pie but we just met too good a team.

I blame the loss on Prince.

And I blame the video ref for awarding that try to Melbourne.

Plz let Dodd's rag on Thaiday in the media saying he lost the game with that drop.

This team just pulled off such performance with 2 of the most out of form halves in the game, imagine what we could do with a great half?!?

Add Dugan and Hodges to the team effort tonight and we would have beat the bench mark team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncs30
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • phoenix
  • bert_lifts
  • Financeguy
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.