Round 4 - Broncos vs. Storm - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn...

That's just too easy. Why did nobody go up for that

As long as we keep targeting Duffie, we can still score.

No contest. That hurts after such a good twenty minutes.

There's plenty of ways to stop that try... I'm wondering if we did our homework.

Weak effort by Norman he should have stopped that try.

God damn this is a cruel game...

They score because one of our players is injured.

I just feel gutted really.

Weak effort by Norman he should have stopped that try.

The Slater one? I don't think so. I'd be blaming the four other Broncos who stood around and did **** all. They should've predicted that Slater would've won the ball, and then held him up - he still had to get from mid-air, all the way down to the ground. It was an easy try to prevent and hardly Norman's fault. I can't blame anyone for not winning an aerial contest against Slater.

Hoffman and Stagg off injured now

Our forward pack really stood up tonight, but I'm still far from being impressed with the rest of the side. Duffie gifted us pretty much every single try.

The Slater one? I don't think so. I'd be blaming the four other Broncos who stood around and did **** all. They should've predicted that Slater would've won the ball, and then held him up - he still had to get from mid-air, all the way down to the ground. It was an easy try to prevent and hardly Norman's fault. I can't blame anyone for not winning an aerial contest against Slater.

Norman should have been in prime position to contest the ball. He wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Fitzy
  • mitch222
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wild Horse
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Brotherdu
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • Sanjit Joseph
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.