Round 4 - Broncos vs. Storm - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** that, that was fucking pathetic. Absolute fucking shit.

Hows that not a penalty?

That's fucking bullshit. Thaiday was clearly held back.

**** ME thaiday has every right to be pissed off, but i think he may be in trouble with that blow up there

LOL, who said we could win???? 2 tries in 7 mins.....I said Storm 38-0, but starting to look look like 80, although they are beating the clock, could be higher unless they score so many tries they might run out of puff. I guess we will see.

Dont get me fucking started on the obstruction rule now, fmd so if an attacker runs into a defender 15m away from the ball its a penalty but if someones held back right next to the ball its all good?

That was ridiculous. Penalty if ever I saw one

The only thing that will win this game for us is Smith's goal kicking.

Jr Sau is going to do everything he can to make Kahu his bitch tonight

Cheats at it again. Just smart thinking from the storm I guess

It's just too easy.

FMD, I thought we might some resistance... I guess not. Why is Macca lying down and not getting back on the line to help defend FFS?

Is there something wrong with thinking your team can win? :001_unsure:
Come on Ning, just go with the flow. You can always use the line "I'm glad they proved me wrong" if they win!

And for those who have a doubt, yes that is fucking sarcasm!

How many points will it take for Melbourne for Hook to stop being so stubborn? Maybe losing by a lot will help us in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • tajhay
  • Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Swordfish
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.