Round 4 - Broncos vs. Storm - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's a positive move from Hook.

I just hope people are mindful and don't completely shit on him.

I remember when Beale was supposed to be the next big thing in 2010...and in a matter of weeks was the BHQ whipping boy.

Kahu may not be ready but I a just happy to see him get a chance and no backrower in the centres.

Exactly. It's a step forward. He doesn't need to do anything special and there shouldn't be too many expectations on him. It's his debut, and hopefully he takes something positive from it.

Firstly glad to see hodges is out, why risk him when we wouldn't win anyway? Secondly love to see that kahu is getting a run, an actual centre playing in the centres?!? Genius!

As for the game I know we have no hope, I just wanna see some improvement and one try. Seriously if we score a try ill celebrate like we won the grand final! The key is to lower your expectations

Who knows, Prince might have a decent game.

**** all this defeatist shit. I go into every game thinking we can win.

[video=youtube_share;PwvKYnAncB4]http://youtu.be/PwvKYnAncB4[/video]

Everybody sing it with me!

As has already been said I'm just really happy to see kahu get a run. The kid has been through hell and has kept trying when many others would have given up. He obviously has a great attitude and thoroughly deserves this debut. Good luck kahu!

We will win.

Penalty to start our domination.

C'mon boys please be up for this game

We are the broncos. **** the Storm.

Good set, that one.

Gee that was some wank defending.

Kahu exposed instantly lol.

Well, what a fantastic start. :|

Poor Defence, Kahu got sucked in there

We've made a line break inside 5 mins, which is more than what I was expecting.

Kahu looks to be a liability so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • Ondi
  • Kev_Guz
  • BRC088
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • HarryAllan7
  • teampjta
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Porthoz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.