Round 4 - Broncos vs Titans

How can our attitude be this bad? I absolutely can't even start to believe how bad our attitude is. We are so soft mentally it's unbelievable. I can't believe this is what we are dishing up. How can a professional rugby league team come out and not be up for a game against a team they know will be fired up after losing by 50 the week before? Is this Wayne not being able to get the players mentally up each week or what? I can cop a loss but only when we play to our potential and when we are on, i can't cop this piss weak soft attitude. I could care less if we somehow win this game, we shouldn't of allowed it to be 10-0 to start with. Useless *****. Wake up!!!!

Down by ten.

Let's go for two!

Ffs.
There was 45 seconds left and we don't look like doing anything... why would we go for a try from 35m out.

I dont see that much Boyd has done wrong tonight, we are just suffereing from poor ball handling and we gave those first two tries away from mistakes that should never have happened.

Can we actually have a fullback that runs?

I'd probably settle for one that at least jogs back, honestly feels like Boyd is walking when he catches the ball.

I really hope he wasn't bluffing about contemplating retirement, would be the best thing for the club, pay him out, take it out of Wayne's salary.

The only players that deserve to wear a broncos jersey in that half were Glenn, lodge and ofa (our best I thought). Sims and Thaiday need to be dropped, the rest can get a chance to atone for this crap they are dishing up

Good to see Boyd is excelling in his role of BHQ scapegoat

This squad must make bennett contemplate retirement

Bennett needs to tear this side a new arsehole. Fucken insipid performance for an NRL side. No intensity, no passion, no idea. Have a go you fucken peahearts.

Run the ball Milf you pussy. Where is the communication in this side? Too many wallflowers.

How can our attitude be this bad? I absolutely can't even start to believe how bad our attitude is. We are so soft mentally it's unbelievable. I can't believe this is what we are dishing up. How can a professional rugby league team come out and not be up for a game against a team they know will be fired up after losing by 50 the week before? Is this Wayne not being able to get the players mentally up each week or what? I can cop a loss but only when we play to our potential and when we are on, i can't cop this piss weak soft attitude. I could care less if we somehow win this game, we shouldn't of allowed it to be 10-0 to start with. Useless *****. Wake up!!!!

We're in a terrible place. It's like the players just don't give a shit. It's like the club is channeling tonight's opposition as a paid holiday

How did they give Boyd such a long upgrade? Criminally incompetent.

Wow we are bad.
125minutes between tries. The only try from us so far is from our hooker out of dummy half. What the f are our 6 and 7 even doing out there..?
If we were a serious contender we should have put 40+ on the titans tonight.
I’m sorry but WB needs to do something about our 1 and 7..
I think TPJ can walk into contract discussions tomorrow morning and demand another 100k p/yr on last weeks and this first halves performance alone. He is very missed out there.
And that right hand side defence..please.

we're up against it when the Titans get more interchanges that us

Milford is another really disappointing player out there. Kodi is considerably outplaying him, and he hasn't even been good himself.

If titans win this then they are the best qld team in the comp. dark days.

There sure is some end of the world talk here when we're only 8 behind.

It's an 80 minute game, not 40. We're not down 30-0. I'll reserve judgement when I see how they respond in the second half

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Fozz
  • LittleDavey
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • kiwi2
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.